ForumsProgramming ForumDevelopers private opinion about armorgame (asking for private talk)

5 4606
ripiz2
ripiz2
11 posts
Shepherd

So strangely but so good for me in AG forum rules i didn't find that i can't post such kind of messages(while in most other internet forums is banable).

I looking for any developer who posted atleast 1 game into AG website for private talk. I got just a bunch of various questions of various kind. I know that some of you may say that i need to contact MR Tasselfoot , who seems to be responsible for developers activity in AG, but even before contacting him i want to ask normal developers some info , and only then i might contact him.

contact me : anabolkiki@gmail.com

can use polish and english language, also russian but i slow at typing cyrilic letters.

Thanks for your attention

PS, hope posting email wont break rule 15

• 5 Replies
ripiz2
ripiz2
11 posts
Shepherd

perhaps i will have to , nobody writes to email . thanks for advice iFool ,that gave me some confidence

ripiz2
ripiz2
11 posts
Shepherd

Probably will be best to remove this threat , for non spam purpose

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@ripiz2 It is improbable that any developer sees your thread and responds; they don't necessarily spend a lot of time on the forums. I would suggest you remove your email address from the OP by editing it, so you won't get any unwanted mails.

Probably will be best to remove this threat , for non spam purpose

I can lock the thread if that's what you want.
ripiz2
ripiz2
11 posts
Shepherd

indeed, lock pls.

and no worries, this email is fresh, it was made specially for purpose of talk so the real main mail wont be spammed.

Showing 1-4 of 5