ForumsThe TavernWeird Things

1 3890
etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

This is just a post for weird things that happen to/about people. for instance...
OK, so my bedroom has a trapdoor to the attic of my house, and the attic has many holes in it. for some strange reason, a few birds decided to nest in the attic. during the morning one day, pretty sure roughly 3 months ago, a bird somehow found a way to the trapdoor, and got into my room, scaring me out of bed, and causing my entire family to go on a quest to make the bird fly out. you can guess the rest.
for weird things about you, just say something weird about you. like, for instance: I recite anything with a English accent. i don't have a clue why, i just do. for one thing, during a play about Kung Fu Panda (don't ask) i played Shifu with a English accent! it seems to run in the family, however, as my older brother memorized Jabberwocky in a English accent.
So go on, just say a weird thing about yourself, or something strange that happened!

(P.S. both of the things i put as examples did/do happen.)

• 1 Reply
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde Hahaha you was surely a revolutionary in a paradoxal world x'). Like we need to Ban the KING !

I have a trapdoor to the attic too on my bedroom , Strange thing about that it's made of cork, and a strange optical illusion named pareidolia make me see faces , sometimes there are humans , or sometimes fantasy like xD I remember of one who was strange , it was like a disingenuous goblin with a big nose and a rictus xD , sometimes some creepy face like skull or that stuff ,Strange thing about that is that the face changes over the time x') Maybe a Magical trapdoor ? Who knows ?

Showing 1-1 of 1