ForumsForum GamesI dunno a title for this but it's basically alternate history

150 38593
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello. This is a game about Alternate history. the game starts at 1700 AD.

Every one of my posts is 1 year.

You can choose to join England, France, Spain, The Netherlands, Austria, or Prussia.

There can be multiple people in the same country

You are not from the future. The tech is 1700 tech. However, you can make advances on said 1700 tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.
The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader.

Year:1700
Wars:None
England:
France:
Spain:
Netherlands:
Austria:
Prussia:

This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 150 Replies
magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@mamibo Radzin, my dear friend, I see you finally made it to the top!
I'm glad that my "essence" was of help in the tactical field, and i hope you'll share with all the countries in the United Kingdom of Europa your "energy drink"!
I shall suggest a horse farming system where the weak ones, not fit for the battle, get used for the distribution of the potion. I know it's brutal, but if we have to kill the horses for it, then let's try avoiding the battle-ready ones.

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

Also I'll start developing a way to make strong metals more light so that our battle horses can be defensively alright when entering the battlefield, without getting tired quickly from the weight

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Will3 I was talking about better materials, and guys beware of triple posting x') I will invest time on animal biology finding their weakness and make them stronger by studying them

Theironone
Theironone
4 posts
Nomad

His majesty, i would feel honored if you could read the reports of my studies.
In these years i've been researchin about war and human nature.
I've read every book of Prussia, and i've listened to every wise man i found. After years I've understood that soldiers feel way better if they know that someone, or something, whatches their back, not only while they are fightin but everyday and everywhere, and if it is a purpose in fighting.
Something like a special group of the best soldiers of Prussia, who controls the army, they would be well paid and they would live under your command his majesty.
It would be a aim for normal soldier to reach that group
I will wait for your permission to start my project

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

Yeah, sorry about too many posts, I'll try to edit them if I have to add something ^^

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

By the way ? magix008 x') Did you created an alternate account for this game x') if it's the case I think it's forbidden ? about editing if you cannot edit it, just copying your older post into a new , add your modifications, post the new and delete the older , I hope you will enjoy this game , it's always nice to see newcomers ^^

As for me After hours of reasearch about animal biology , I decided to search on their nutriments too (like better food for them to gain healthy and better caracteristics)

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

{we should slow down that techno - rampage a bit, guys!}

"Your Magesty, you have ignored my last letter altogether, and it's been a year. I understand you decided to spare my humble life, and I am grateful for that.
But I have an important question. Do you happen to know who Jorje Servantes is? Because I sense something malevolent about the "disappearance" of that man.
Long Live The King!"

"Horse farming, my fellow ingeneer... A brilliant idea. Some horses are only good enough to eat, anyway. We will only do that during wars, though.
Considering the war. Our resourses are running low. The war has exhausted us. We need England to finally accept our peace treaty. But both my King and the english one act as if they don't know people are dying. Could you influence MattEmAngel to try and talk the English king into surrender?"

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@Last4Skull {Nonono that's actually a friend of mine I invited, so more people could join in and make it a cooler experience, I've not created an alternate account. He's my son in the game, but we're just roleplaying it}

@mamibo "I saw that too, but the English King has not made a move in a very long time... he seems to be reluctant to attack, maybe the war's already coming to an end? I think if 1 or 2 more years pass with absolutely nothing happening on the English side, we should call this a retreat and consider us the winners. I say this hoping that the English King sees this and tells us if he wants peace, or he wants to continue this senseless war. Let's hope for the best, and pray God for his blessing"

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

That's OK magix008 don't take it personally, I was just wondering about Hahaha
So in these times of war, I decided to make a feast !!! Everyone can join in let's just have fun in this strange world !

magix008
magix008
14 posts
Peasant

@Last4Skull I'll join happily to your feast, hoping His Majesty the King and my son will join me. It'll be a chance to finally meet all of the United Kingdom of Europa participants!

Edit: Should we call it UKE for short? I think yes.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Let us wait for everyone to finally gather. We kinda need all the players here. Thus we can discuss all the matters considering the future of our world.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Yeah ! I'm glad to receive Prussia and Spain hope your kings will join the feast too ! and other too !

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

So much going on here... XD

Now, two letters...

"Prime Minister,
Your insolence was not forgotten nor forgiven, but your position is too important to make any of this public to chastise you. You will remain in your position and continue the good work, but meddle with Our private life once more and you shall be made an example of what happens to spies.
Speaking of spies, I just sent several of my best spies to look for this Jorje in all of Spain. If he is there, he will be found."

"King of France,
We are sorry to convey a declining letter to your Majesty, but We will not be able to attend His feast. Internal affairs are keeping Us too busy for this kind of frivolous pleasures.
Be assured of Our eternal gratitude and friendhsip,
The King of Spain"

I am also waiting impatiently for something to happen with England. I've got a lot of troops waiting in camps around Swansea, and keeping such a large army deployed is immensely costly. I am surprised the generals didn't decide by themselves to pillage the region already.

Meanwhile, I gather all the troops that remained in Spain near the border of Portugal. It is time to conquer all of the Iberian Peninsula. I send an ultimatum to the King of Portugal to swear fealty to me, or else.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

"Letter From Beyond.
Dear king. I want you to stop searching for me. It won't bear fruit.
I do not exist.
Jorje Servantes
."

This letter was discovered in the mouth of one of the spies searching for Jorje. The spy was found dead with his throat slit in a dark street.

"My King! Everybody we tried to interrogate considering this weird murder claimed they had never heard of J. S., even the people who presumably had voted for him during the elections! Absurdity! What are we to do?

I shall not offend thee again, Your Majesty.

I shall attend the feast instead of you and try to establish good connections with leaders of other countries.

Long Live The King!"

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

*Reading Letter *

"King of France,
We are sorry to convey a declining letter to your Majesty, but We will not be able to attend His feast. Internal affairs are keeping Us too busy for this kind of frivolous pleasures.
Be assured of Our eternal gratitude and friendhsip,
The King of Spain"

Wow that's Sad but I can understand ! I saw someone at the party , He's Looking of a Fugitive ? Maybe you know it @mamibo ?

Showing 91-105 of 150