ForumsThe TavernSo uh this is a late apology

5 3515
LogicalDeath
LogicalDeath
3 posts
Nomad

Hello there after about 6 months of being away from AG and just recently seeing the new rule with deleting accounts (Can't create a account with the same name AND email)i have come to realize i was probably one of the major offenders who kept using the same email after deleting a account with me having created at least over 30 accounts with 2 different emails all due to one game that i got addicted to...Super Mechs i was obsessed the darn game doesn't have a way of simply deleting a account (There are some MMOs that do that) so my only solution was to keep making accounts til i got my dream mech (It should be obvious this never happened :c) and eventually i just gave up (Im still addicted but i stopped making accounts around the beginning of march and just quited AG all together)

Short story short im probably one of the few who caused that change and im deeply sorry for it im also sorry if this is in the wrong category of the forums i couldn't find a good place to post this so i just went with this category.

• 5 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I wasn't sur if it's was your fault of that rule changed but , It's always a good thing to apology for something that bothered us.

You surely do a good move by doing this !
In my opinion if there is no option for deleting your account in this game , it is precisely for preventing player to easy reroll their game until they got what they expected .

Sometimes you just need to be patient , maybe you will get your Dream Mech soon by simply playing ? I Hope you will get it !! Have fun !

LogicalDeath
LogicalDeath
3 posts
Nomad

Sadly the game is sooooo based on RNG when getting really good parts for your mech and it has a P2W mechanic aswell (It doesn't cost much money to buy a few of the "Top Tier" boxes) even though its slightly possible to get them for free

Anyways thanks for understanding

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

You're Welcome , Yeah i've already played game like that ^^ it can be pretty hard when luck is against you hahaha !

LogicalDeath
LogicalDeath
3 posts
Nomad

Hehehehehehehehe no

Just play Supermechs you will see what i mean. what pisses me off is that if you pay 10$ or more you will rule the charts...because you can just outright buy a top tier piece and then when your in a clan that is in the top 3 (Hard to get into but still) you get top tier stuff for free with massive upgrade kits

Showing 1-4 of 5