ForumsThe TavernHelp remembering old ArmorGames MMO game.

3 5176
CarnaxReborn
CarnaxReborn
2 posts
Nomad

Hey all, I have had an armor games account for a very long time now but this is my first post on the forum so I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong area but I have to figure this out its been on my mind for awhile

I am trying to find a game (or atleast its name) that I remember was released on here back when ArmorGames first was introducing MMO games (Or atleast introducing an MMO section) to their website. It was like a top down mmo game that kind of like the 2d zelda games, but played as a traditional MMO that had the setting of medieval times. I am just curious becasue I had a lot of good times on that game but I cant seem to be able to find it on the Website anymore. If anybody has any idea what it could be please help me out thanks.

I know its a longshot but if there any longtime members of the ArmorGames community that remembers I would love to hear any suggestions.

• 3 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@CarnaxReborn: You might be thinking of Mini Heroes.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

@CarnaxReborn - My first guess would be Fantasy Online. Maybe if you Google it, some screenshots will come up. If that is the game, I have some bad news: it was shut down a few years ago. I feel like I remember a Website that hosted the last version of it because it had such a huge fan following, but if that site did exist, I can't find it anymore. As far as I know it has ceased to be altogether.

CarnaxReborn
CarnaxReborn
2 posts
Nomad

@Moegreche YES that was the game, that sucks that it just disappeared off the map like that oh well good things cant last forever as they say. Thanks you guys for your responses help put my mind at ease!

Showing 1-3 of 3