ForumsGame WalkthroughsSinjid Assassin Guide.

11 6451
Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

In Sinjid, Literally, The Hardest Class Is actually Assasin. Assasins are The Fastest Character In The Game, But Also The Lowest Damage Dealer. So, a Certain Strategy Is Essential To Survive. There are two ways for assassins to Go In the game - Strength and Agility. I'm Going To Do The Former One. The Skill Points You Should Imbue in are -

Level 2 - 6: Max Adrenaline out, 1 point into slay and Shadow Reflex.
Level 6 - 12: Max Out Slay, Shadow Reflex and Stun.
Level 12 - 15: Sudden Death. 2 points in Constitution.
Level 15 - 20: Max Out Constitution, Mirage, 2 points in Furious Strikes and 1 Point Into Smoke Bomb.

Strategy: The Main Strategy Is To Hit The Enemy Multiple Times, For Stacking To Your Rush, Then Stun The Enemy, Attacking With Slay To The Enemy's Back Will Do Bewildering Damage. Kick To Interrupt Casting, Then Strike With 200% More Power. Use Shadow Reflex When Required. If Enemy Is Tougher, Use Mirage.

When You Unlock your ULTIMATE ability, Use Mirage, Because It creates an Exact Copy of You having all The Same Abilities as You.

Equipment: When You're Fulfilled With Your Permanent Gear, Upgrade it.

Thank You! These are All My Strategic Points With An Assassin In Sinjid. I Hope It Helps You!
Thank you!

• 11 Replies
AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

I feel this walkthrough could be better if it discussed a step-by-step procedure of progressing through the game based on the tips listed...

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

@ACISIIXVII

Thank You For The Advice, I'll Try To Make This Guide Better Following Your Advice.

holyknight121212
holyknight121212
2 posts
Shepherd

as a sinjid assassin veteran myself... i have to admit... you are kinda wrong about the assassin being a LOW damage dealer... its on the few classes (like priest) that focus on dps or insta kills... so... heres the thing. Assassins focus mainly on pure damage or dps meaning combos and 2 hit finishers with shadow reflex max it OP!!! another thing to remember that speed ad stealth is your biggest friend. With the build below+ emeralds and trancendant quality items... you can become http://imgur.com/a/Mfm8i

gamergodess000
gamergodess000
11 posts
Jester

the assassin is not THE HARDEST TYPE.The hardest type is random for different players.P.S I am a sinjid veteran myself, and for most people the hardest class is the priest not the assassin.

gamergodess000
gamergodess000
11 posts
Jester

you are also wrong about adding mirage as a ULTIMATE skill.The invisibility smoke bomb move is also of value.It can allow the assassin to go to other areas without picking a fight with anyone.It is also useful in the shogun's palace,where you can use it to get past the defenders of the chests.

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

@holyknight121212

Yes, But the Assassin is Truly The Hardest Class! Also, I focused On Strength Not on agility! The Assassin Class is also The lowest damage Dealer, But The Fastest one!

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

@gamergodesss000

I Focused On Strength NOT on Agility!!! In The Bonus Stage at Shogun Palace, You Can Use Shadow Potion! And Mirage Is Also a Good Skill, Don't Tell That Mirage Does Nothing! it is One of The Best Skills in Sinjid!

gamergodess000
gamergodess000
11 posts
Jester

the shadow potion cost golds but I.S.M does not.

gamergodess000
gamergodess000
11 posts
Jester

also,the assassin also has moves which can deal high damage and focuses on insta kills too.

gamergodess000
gamergodess000
11 posts
Jester

P.S u can use invisibility smoke bomb to get past lady shikori(the medusa woman) without fighting her.

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

I know, gamergodess, But I focused on Strength!!! Why can't you understand? The Assassin is the hardes type for 86.98% of Players, so I mentioned it as the Hardest type.

Showing 1-11 of 11