ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Play Shop heroes : Connecting game's data with facebook or other account to play at home

2 2906
babar68
babar68
2 posts
Nomad

Hello all,

Firstly I want to appologise for any english mistake I will do. I'm french.

I've a problem with Play shop heroes game datas.

I discover I can play it on my phone at home where I don't have any other device to play on.

So I install the app and can't play on it without loosing my progress because here I can only save my progress on my armorgames account.

Is there a solution to allow me to save my progress on my facebook account (I already linked armorgames and my facebook account but it's still the same) or the play shop heroes game account I just created on my phone (Kongregate) ?

Thanks for your feed back.

• 2 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey, @babar68!

For most app to web games, there are platform limitations that would prevent this. You essentially have two different unique account IDs with two different progress saves for the game.

Your best bet to ask for help with linking the accounts up would be to contact the MMO developer (Cloudcade) support team directly. Here is an article I found on their support site that may help explain some information - https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/ and you can also click on the red box at the top that says contact us.

Hopefully, they can assist you with getting all of the accounts synced up if that is a possibility for them to do.

-RP

Edit: Added a clickable link instead of the text.

babar68
babar68
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks, I see this with them and it's okay.

Showing 1-2 of 2