ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Summoner's gate - half screen bug

3 3187
MadClown1
MadClown1
3 posts
Peasant

Over the last 3 days Summoner's Gate players on AG are experiencing issues with small screen. The screen doesn't fully develop and makes most of the battles - and other activities - impossible to do.
Players are losing trophies, without any possibility of revenging, losing resources and are getting very annoyed by this.
Personally, I've lost almost 200 tps and pile of resources to Facebook server players, who do not have such issue.
I am thinking of letting that game go, because of this bug...

Any input appreciated, thanks

• 3 Replies
MadClown1
MadClown1
3 posts
Peasant

Well, the bug is back again... not good at all

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @MadClown1,

I have a few questions to ask as I'm not sure what you've tried so far or have not tried.

- Is this happening with other games as well, or just the MMO?
- Does this happen with all browsers? IE, FF, Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc?
- Have you checked Battlehouse's Support Page and reached out to their team yet to ask about why this is happening?
- Have you tried loading the game in an incognito/private window?

Thanks,

-RP

MadClown1
MadClown1
3 posts
Peasant

Hi RP,

- I have tried some other games, but the screen size on those is different to that of 'Summoner's Gate' should be, so it is impossible to say.
Basically, the screen size, as it is now, stays within the White border instead of developing fully as it should.

- It's the same in Chrome and Firefox, I don't have other servers, but the problem is widespread for all players on AG, so, I presume, there will be variety of servers being used.

- No, system keeps asking me for FB or Google login, FB login doesn't work for me, don't have G account

- No

Cheers

Showing 1-3 of 3