ForumsPopular MediaLast Youtube Video You Watched!

10 7530
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Here's a place to share some favorite or recently watched youtube videos. Share what you've been doing around youtube.

My Last video was watching "INCREDIBLE LASER CUT SKATEBOARD! | YOU MAKE IT WE SKATE IT EP 51" by braille skateboarding.

• 10 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

A Kind Word on RWBY Grimm Eclipse (Weeb Games)

Channel first discovered by @ScrewTheLag Don't know if I should love him or hate him for showing me this xD
Basically, an Aussie talks about the game RWBY Grimm Eclipse and his experience with it

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

But that's the problem! That's the entire problem. I love it too much to stop, so maybe I should hate you for it -_-

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I've been going on this video for a long time.

Shiki No Uta (Audiodoctor remix)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Exploring the Cthulhu Mythos: Great Race of Yith, and some of the other videos on various deities and races of the Cthulhu mythos.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Guess I should be honest... BabyMetal on Colbert. Maybe I should have lied and posted a link to Dr. Strange or something.

I warn against clicking this because it's just... yeah I can't put my finger on why I like this group. But I do!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@KatPryde x'D I'm now wondering if Harley Quinn is studying in this University x'D

Ag related and funny x'D

Thanks for sharing Kat

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I regularly watch the Phillip Defranco show. So that has to be the last thing I watched.

Showing 1-10 of 10