ForumsSupport ForumNationwide DoS Attacks are being Reported

3 2266
HawkKelly
HawkKelly
6 posts
Farmer

News organizations are starting to report a massive DNS Server attack starting on the east coast. Quite possibly the reason behind my interactive lagging I reported in another post. Stay tuned folks.

• 3 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I've heard of rumors some people want to break Internet, it's maybe why ? Beware of false accusations about authors, it's can be a trap for feeding war conflicts

HawkKelly
HawkKelly
6 posts
Farmer

I've never understood why, L4S. Maybe just because they can. (Crappy reason if you ask me.) And True dat false accusations meme. Better to not know and admit it than start something over nothing.

On a brighter (darker?) note, assuming the DDoS attacks are over they WEREN'T my problem as the mouse lags across all the games here are just as ba as ever... Sigh...

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Yeah.. Some people does bad things just to prove they are " powerful" that's Sad..

Hahaha about the mouse lag I've experienced that too on a few games, sometimes it depends of the game, sometimes if you accidentally left out the game windows it will lag too ^^' that's annoying for sure :x

Showing 1-3 of 3