ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] start game

17 5367
Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

hi i play in armor games since 2012, and in the game called Swords & potions 2 i have a problem when ask me the following question "are you human?", then it keep there even when i answer the ask, please if you can help me with this problem
i'm going to very happy.

My name is Junior i'm from Brazil thank you for the help.

• 17 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Have you tried to play on another Web browser like Firefox or Google Chrome ?
Or maybe some plug-ins like flash ones aren't updated ?

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

yes i have tried in internet explorer and mozilla firefox but didn't open the game, just google chorme appear the game and open, but appear the problem too.

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

i use the adobe flash player the same of armor games, have i try other flash player?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Mmmh no its the same, that's ok ! Maybe you should try to contact a Moderator ? Like @MrDayCee or @Ferret, hope they can do something for you ^^

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

ok thanks xD

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

can you talk about my problem with someone that you know?
i'll stay here to talk about the problem with anyone
thanks one more time.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey @Jnr012 Where exactly is this message/question showing for you? Is it in the game itself or on the website? When on the website, is it during your logging in?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

You're welcome, some great person are on your case Hahaha you will probably find a solution in a few Maybe I can suggest you to take some screenshots about that can help ^^!

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

hi this message appear when start the game, but now i discovered that the problem is with my account because i did another account and start the game normally.What do you think it is?

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

hi guys i've created a new account and start playing normally, and when i stop for awhile in the next day of game show me the same ask, are you human?Now i have to know how i can solve this problem.What dou you think guys?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

It's kinda weird I agree, it's maybe a game related issue ? Does someone have the same problem as you ? Take a look into maybe the forum of this game ?

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

yes it's like a confirmation player if you are a robot or a person.I don't know nobody with this problem, but i'll take a look into this game forum good tip.
thanks and sorry my bad english xD

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha that's ok ! Don't worry your English is not that bad ^^

Keep us informed

Jnr012
Jnr012
11 posts
Farmer

ok thanks, i'll try a screenshot to you have more idea.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Jnr012 Sorry for the late reply... I found another thread with the same topic dated June 11, 2016.

Forum thread : [Answered] \"Are you human?\"

In this thread a user suggested to type what you see, instead of the solution to the question.

This means when you see 7 + 4
You need to type 7 + 4
NOT the solution to the question (11)

I hope this helps you with this problem?
Please let me know by writing @MrDayCee in your answer here. Thanx.

Showing 1-15 of 17