ForumsForum GamesTerrible Twist Tiger

152 36312
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

It is what it is. Person 1 will post a seemingly normal one-sentence story, Person 2 will post a humorous, shocking, or terrifying plot twist of Person 1's message.

example
Person 1: Henry treats his girlfriend like a princess.
Person 2: ..so he married her off to Poland to strengthen their political bonds.

I apologize for any reposts I looked up &quotlot twist" on the forums but nothing came up.

• 152 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Ok ! So x'D :

Alfred is glad to be a good Butler.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

..it's especially fun when he makes people think he's a good one, but he's been feeding the cat which he serves tons of fat food to take over the mansion all along.

Bob was really sad that his friend got murdered.

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

...However, he's not just sad that his friend is now dead, but he also is the murderer. Unfortunately, his friend just found out too much. Bob will have to be more cautious of his friends from now on.

Bear is a dog that loves to be pet.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

But you should be careful on apparences, when he is angry he start to enrage and yell Raaaaaawr, He can actually be pretty dangerous with his claw and massive strength.. Keep on mind to don't be bad with him x'D rumors about said than he's not really a true dog but an experiment about one bear and one dog, that's why they called it bear..

Vampires doesn't like Garlic !

(Fun game I have to say Hahaha)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

But that's just to hide the fact that they love eating garlic. It's on of the only few foods that they cannot resist eating. However, they try to hide that fact because it's rather embarrassing.

Jeff was having a drink at the bar.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

But was he really drinking ? Seems he ask for a soup so can we say that he drinks ? Or he's eating it's a cruel dilemma.

You can see an arm on the water..

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

But it's OK. You can stick it back onto your shoulder later... An advantage of being a zombie.

One day, I sat down to read my new book.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

..little did I know I would actually wake up in it. Welp, now I'm stuck in ancient China fighting fictional monsters.

Dave is a huge fan of ice-cream.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Seems he eats a little more.. He's actually know as ice man, a man wandering the street in
Doing some bad joke, there are so baaad that it actually freeze people who listen them.
After each human ice he adding a cherry on them like his personal touch !

His cousin Barney like to play in the sand.

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

He does this after taking a break from searching for a specific type of sand grain with a purple color. He knows it exists because some old man in the hospital once told him the legend of the Sand of Poseidon, said to allow one to breath underwater when inhaled.

It's really cold today.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

It is even slightly frosty (amazing, I know)

There was a fire at the factory.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oddly, the fire didn't destroy anything or burn anyone at all. Turns out it was Holy Fire which appeared as a sign from God. It then spoke a weird cryptic message before vanishing, leading people puzzled and cryptologists grasping at roots to figure it out.

A message in a bottle appears on the beach.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

It said, I can see you... That's sound creepy, suddenly a mermaid start singing, her voice was beautiful and it seems my body move alone towards the voice, water seems to recover me more and more so I had no choice besides fall asleep. Wake up in a strange world and..

I started to see something strange !

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

So I went to the doctor. Apparently, I have astigmatism.

Dave likes cats.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

...because Dave is a cat!

The sushi cat went super sushi

Showing 1-15 of 152