ForumsForum GamesTerrible Twist Tiger

152 36412
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

It is what it is. Person 1 will post a seemingly normal one-sentence story, Person 2 will post a humorous, shocking, or terrifying plot twist of Person 1's message.

example
Person 1: Henry treats his girlfriend like a princess.
Person 2: ..so he married her off to Poland to strengthen their political bonds.

I apologize for any reposts I looked up &quotlot twist" on the forums but nothing came up.

• 152 Replies
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

The years of playing piano professionally has worn off Barry's fingers. Even though he's always playing very hard pieces, Barry is an eternal slave to his heavenly instrument.

Dave has a doppelganger.

I'm sorry for any Daves who are participating in this game. No Dave was harmed in making of this game. Please do not feel picked on, it's unintentional. I just really like your name.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

but Dave's doppleganger has a doppleganger who has a doppleganger, so its a dopplegangerceptionception

Dave is confused

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

But he will be more confused when he will know that everyone tell his name on all strange story of this game x'D

Maybe the reality is false ?

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

but its not (lol creative, i know)

5 year Oild Dave wants attention from his ebil kindergarten teacher

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

So he tore off all of his clothes and started destroying the entire classroom.

Dave is travelling into space!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

He started to see a orange light, and fast travel into it but it appears it was the sun so he was melted x'D...

There's any option for escaping them?

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Yes, but Dave has to offer his soul to an adorable demon named Georgie and be his friend once he returns to Earth as a healthy person again. Forever.

Dave doesn't like his name anymore.

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Unfortunately, he's not allowed to change it because nobody in the world will let him.

Dave broke his leg.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

He then proceeded to break every single bone in his body. It doesn't really matter since he has instant regeneration. He just loves the rush when his body mends itself.

Gary lived inside a Vault.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Seems that when he finally started to go outside it was the apocalypse, in a world named Commonwealth x'D

What should do a banana against a crocodile ?

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

Stay still. The crocodile won't eat the banana.

Dave had a new job!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

But his job is to fire people :/ Sad job for him.. So he leave it !

Maybe the rain will fall tomorrow ?

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Said Dave. "I hope it rains, I've been waiting to curse everyone with acid rain for months."

Dave is a witch.

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Which is why he got burned at the stake in the 17th century.

Dave III is the king of England.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

But in fact he always has been. The first ever king made a contract with the devil, that no matter what he will always be the King. However, he hadn't mentioned anything about immortality, so there he is- the Majesty we know as Dave III today, and any other king we've known, has always been the same person..

Dave has a feeling of temptation every time, to do something wrong. To splash hot cup of tea in the waitress' face, to throw the soccer ball at someone else's head, to break an innocent glass sitting on a table...

Showing 31-45 of 152