ForumsPopular MediaCartoons

16 14292
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ahhh, cartoons. Such an amazing part of television! Honestly, cartoons are the only things that keep bringing me back to tv(although there hasn't been much good stuff as of now). We've all watched cartoons and anyone that says they haven't is a liar and should be executed for their crimes.

That being said we all have an opinion on cartoons! Our favorites, our least favorites, opinions on certain cartoons, upcoming cartoons, etc Anything that can be said about cartoons can be said here.

Just nothing about anime. We already have a thread about that.

• 16 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I accidentally hit the post button before I could actually speak my thoughts.

Actually all I wanted to post was an upcoming "minisode" from Cartoon Network called Infinity Train. It reminds me of a mix between Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, and a bit of Steven Universe. Talking about it doesn't do it justice, so you'd have to watch it. Hopefully CN greenlights it to be shown on their channel. It looks to have so much potential and a beautiful story along with it.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'm currently watching Rick and Morty. It was recommended to me by a friend. Enjoying it so far.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Spongebob Squarepants was massive I watched it in Elementary School xD Though some jokes were meant for an older audience and so flew over my head.

Catdog was also great and usually right after Spongebob too. A great way to spend the afternoon when everyone else in the house was asleep and I was finished with my homework

I'm currently watching Rick and Morty

I've been meaning to watch that for over a year...Still haven't started it.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Wow all of yours remember many memories x'D I was watching some of these too ^^

I don't really watch TV now but a "recent" I was liked who's not been said here was Regular Show
I founded interesting the way it's built, all chars add to the balance not only " heroes "
And they where many easter eggs about past culture ^^.

EdgeofSanity
EdgeofSanity
28 posts
Shepherd

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has always been my favorite.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

The Amazing World Of Gumball is one of rare cartoons of today's Cartoon Network I don't consider garbage or cheap. I like it's light comedy and interesting characters.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Anyone heard about Tom and Jerry? Love watching it even now!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@akshobhya I like the old Tom and Jerry series. One of the most memorable cartoons we used to watch as children.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Watching Rick and Morty now. Looking forward to Season 3

greeble
greeble
17 posts
Nomad

Rick and Morty all the way! Bojack Horseman is also amazing, kinda similar in some ways, and it's so witty.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Netflix has the Smurfs. I watch it regularly with my son.

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Amazing World of Gumball, good old Tom and Jerry and Spongebob are probably all of my favorite cartoons thus far xD and many more. But I am looking for more to watch if anyone has suggestions?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

And not a single person has mentioned Samurai Jack, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Codename:Kids Next Door.
All the epicness... the craziness... and the *giggles* BATTLE READY ARMOR!!!

Sure, there were a lot more golden cartoons like the original Ben 10, Powerpuffs, Fairly Odd Parents, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Invader Zim, Teenage Robot Girl (can't seem to remember the name, the MC was a robot named Jenny IIRC... too lazy to Google it right now xD), Danny Phantom, EEEEL TIGRE!!! and so much mooooore!!! Oh the nostalgia!

Of course there are some great cartoons I watch with my sisters' kids today but you guys already mentioned them.

@R2D21999
Someone seemed to have copied the idea of ArmorGames Skyscraper and made it into a horizontal skyscraper! XD

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Scooby Doo has been my favourite for a long time. Anyone heard of Courage the Cowardly dog?

FromHellBG
FromHellBG
37 posts
Peasant

I enjoyed this show.Courage was funny.I miss this show.

Showing 1-15 of 16