ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Last Stand Dead Zone won't start right?

23 5745
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hi there,
I just started this game for the first time, and it is giving me an error message that I have "Invalid Building Placements" . This is blocking the tutorial and it generally being a pain.

What to do?

• 23 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

IIRC from when I used to play this, try messing around with your buildings (If any of them are highlighted in red) and moving stuff around. It's a feature that's supposed to block people from blocking raids via discreetly placed objects. Sometimes it just goes away.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

The problems seems to be that I haven't started playing the game. I am in the introductory tutorial which I can't do because of this error.

If I knew what buildings, raids, or anything like that was and if I had access to gameplay, that might work.

But I unfortunately do not have access to any of that yet. I literally have not played the game.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Click ok and shift it around.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I can't. The game has not given me access to 'shifting things around'.

The tutorial wants me to build something and I can't build it/place it because of the error.

I can't fix the error because I'm not allowed to in the game yet.

Its a locked loop and I don't know what to do.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Take a screenshot and send it to the devs. Usually the error pops up after a raid or when a person fiddles with his buildings, well into a game.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I can post it on their page and hope they see it or respond.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Well, no response from any source. Still broken. I need help from someone to 1) provide a workaround, 2) fix the bug, 3) fix the game data, or 4) reset the game data. I'd rather not reset the game data, I remember that character creation took a long time, but I'd also like to play the game and there is clearly a major game bug at play here - it is well-reported in the forums but I can't use any of the normal fixes because I am still in the tutorial.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Email their support directly perhaps.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I've failed on the forums too. They don't seem to have a support email. That's why I posted here again - there aren't any channels left available to me.

Its a known bug that is game-breaking under the circumstances I am in. It really needs addressing anyway and I'm hoping that someone with the power to contact the devs might help.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello @Erile,

When you have a moment can you please share the link that you posted on their forums?

Thanks,

-RP

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I did not say that posted on their forum. I made an account and it doesn't work. I tried making another and that does not work either. So I have no options at the moment other than posting here and hoping someone fixes the game bug.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Mmh i don't know if you have ever tried it but you could try others browser, or maybe checking if you're pilots are updated, I don't remember the kind of thing who lead the game maybe flash but I'm not sure so try it and then even after creating news account it's doesn't work for you ? Maybe it's game related.. Or maybe a data reset cool be the answer keep us informed

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

It is a well-known bug within the game. Lots of people have problems with it and it is known to be internal to the game. The difference for me is that this internal bug is blocking the tutorial, making the game unplayable. There are lots of reports on their forums.

I always try different browsers and my drivers and flash etc. are all updated.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

That's ok thanks for Answering I've see you posted on the devs wall, I hope he can do something for you

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Me too thanks : )

Hoping I can get an answer somewhere.

Showing 1-15 of 23