ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Last Stand Dead Zone won't start right?

23 5740
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hi there,
I just started this game for the first time, and it is giving me an error message that I have "Invalid Building Placements" . This is blocking the tutorial and it generally being a pain.

What to do?

• 23 Replies
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Bumping - hoping for a staff response regarding a way to contact support for a broken game. Thank you.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Continuing this in the hopes that someone can provide a line to any support for this game.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hi - does this game have any actual support? Does anyone know?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Every other post in this thread is getting answered except for this one. This is getting rather hurtful.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

If no one answers this, it might mean no one on this Forum knows how to.

Like I said, post and bump on Con's LSDZ forum, it's far more likely you get the answer there.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

That would be unfortunate. There is supposed to be a support line for the game (it is advertised but not posted), but the armorgames link sends you to the forums instead of to their support line.

This is exactly the sort of thing that I should be coming to ArmorGames with - a problem that tons of people are complaining about, that disrupts or breaks the game for people, and that is now preventing any sort of play at all in specific circumstances.

I will keep posting on their Armorgames page, but it doesn't look like they ever respond there.

And I can't post on their forums because they will not send authentication emails (and no, they are not being junked).

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

So the forums for Last Stand Dead Zone are completely broken.

They are not sending registration emails. They have deleted accounts I have created.

I cannot get a response from any avenue.

Can a staff member please respond to help me get through to someone at Last Stand Dead Zone so that they can fix their game. Telling me to use a broken website to contact an absent developer is not an answer.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Update.
I used Armorgames Help contact Page and AG contacted developer to reset game account. Reset allowed progress through tutorial without the game bug.

Showing 16-23 of 23