ForumsGamesWarfare Online

25 1781
ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Peasant

http://warfare-online.com/imgs/warfare-hero.jpg

Hey Armor folks!

Some of you may remember a couple of little games I made years ago called Warfare 1917 and Warfare 1944. Well, Warfare is back.

The new Warfare game takes place in modern times, it's an action strategy game that combines the gameplay of Warfare 1917 and CCG's like Hearthstone.

Create custom platoons, build out your supports and take them online to play head to head with other players from around the world. Yes! Real time multiplayer that's world wide!

You can sign up for a Con Artist Games account before November 25th to get access to the closed beta of Warfare Online.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

• 25 Replies
davidcartergamer
davidcartergamer
1 posts
Peasant

Looks Like Wonderful Game but i am facing problem while Signing up.Can anyone help me out?

keinnamem1
keinnamem1
5 posts
Grand Duke

@davidcartergamer the text say "You can sign up for a Con Artist Games account before November 25th to get access to the closed beta of Warfare Online."
so i think this is the problem

keanomes
keanomes
54 posts
Blacksmith

I like the zombie games you guys do more =p

Gazza1234
Gazza1234
4 posts
Blacksmith

@Ve4niqKRAL if you read the post it says that you needed to sign up by November 25th

ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Peasant

We're going into Early Access next week! Add Warfare to your wishlist on Steam to get an alert when it goes live.
Warfare Online - Steam Store

If you haven't already, you can sign up for your account in advance at: Con Artist Games Registration

vinodkumar
vinodkumar
13 posts
Peasant

Great Information, Thanks for sharing amazing post.

Jelenas
Jelenas
1 posts
Peasant

Good game. I play it for a long time

BartHunter
BartHunter
9 posts
Peasant

Thought it was war barber online

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
1,110 posts
Herald

That's funny.
The Newest ConArtists Game:
War Barber Online

Mufado
Mufado
1 posts
Peasant

Good game, which i like. I play it for a long time and nothing gave me so much fun like this.

Showing 16-25 of 25