ForumsSupport ForumAccount still not working

7 2279
ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

I made a post about this a while ago, but whenever I log in to armorgames, flash games and MMOs don't work, showing only a white page with the game's title.

• 7 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hello ! Have you tried to play on others browser ? Did your plug-ins are updated ? Like flash player ? Can you give us some informations ? Maybe some screenshot or things like that could be useful ^^.

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

I have tried other browsers, all of my plugins are updated, everything works fine so long as I'm not logged in. I can't figure out how to upload a screenshot.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

You should try postimg.org for hosting an image here it give you a direct link that you can add here ^^, it's weird that's it's account related. Maybe try to send a message to @Ferret or @MrDayCee ^^ I hope it Will be fixed soon

andrewer1010
andrewer1010
49 posts
Shepherd

@ravinghappyOVER9000 To take a screenshot, press the PrtScn key on your keyboard. (PrtScn = Print Screen)

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

I sent an Email to Support@armorgames. So hopefully that'll work.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Sorry for showing up late here @ravinghappyOVER9000 ... you did the right thing sending an email to support@armorgames.com about it. We will pick it up from there and have a look to fix it, ok? Thank you for your patience!

Callout info : @ravepenguin

ravinghappyOVER9000
ravinghappyOVER9000
11 posts
Jester

thanks fam

Showing 1-7 of 7