ForumsSupport ForumHelp Page

2 2718
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

Back in October, we announced that our Help page would get a facelift.
I wanted to thank everyone that has followed up with us to share your feedback and offer suggestions since then! Keep them coming.

We have three core sections to help answer and support everyone.

Account Help is there for folks looking for information such as managing your account email address, friends, details about why an account may be banned, disputing a ban, and account recovery or account hacked situations.

Purchase Help includes details about premium content such as AFG+, how to contact a developer or MMO if the in-game payment is managed by a third-party, and some basics for those that have purchased apps for their mobile devices.

The games, Quests and general help section has suggestions for Quests, Ranking system, general troubleshooting browser issues, chat and comments, and other questions that are asked regularly.

This is a work in progress and we'll continue to look at areas that are lacking or need some additional details (screen captures you say?).

-RP

• 2 Replies
emtfrank
emtfrank
1 posts
Nomad

I am having trouble with games not saving once I leave the site. This is quite frustrating.

Smurf192
Smurf192
1 posts
Nomad

I cant play multiplayer when i have a account and wifi.

Showing 1-2 of 2