ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Account Deleted Help

3 2465
knightofbowls
knightofbowls
2 posts
Nomad

So about a year ago my main account (Julianlloyd) got deleted, and it never showed why. It showed a contact support for about a miniute, then it was removed, as i wasnt here during it. I was wondering if a mod/admin (Im looking at you, ferret.) could help me restore my account, as i hate to lose all the progress i've made on a lot of games. Reason i didnt say this earlier is i was on a different computer that couldnt work with this website. If anyone can help please let me know!

• 3 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Doesn't seem to be deleted, even its last log in was a week ago.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello @knightofbowls,

Depending on what sort of trouble you are having and what you see when you try and log into the account, you'll want to contact us for help. I also was not able to duplicate the scenario that you reported when I looked at the account. I'm not seeing any deleted notice. Perhaps you had something cashed from long ago?

Due to account security, I'll be unable to discuss this account with anyone in a public setting like this.

Please click here for help with being unable to access your email or resetting your password so you can log in. For some information regarding what may be happening and tips to get this fixed.

If you suspect your account may have been compromised (hacked) please review these links.

Otherwise, if it's something else that is happening please contact us and be as detailed as you can about the situation.

-RP

knightofbowls
knightofbowls
2 posts
Nomad

When i say "Deleted" I mean nothing works. I myself logged in last a year ago. Its password and email arent working, and its blocked/unblocked posts are blocked, but they werent when i was on. I DID after it was gone get a notification about restoration, but its email simply didnt work. I can only assume it was hacked, and if so its probably harder to fix. Sorry if this is hard to fix but i'm just being honest here.

Showing 1-3 of 3