ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't access my account!

29 10105
digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Hi guys after almost a year I came back to find out that I don't have access to my account anymore and even forgot password didn't work no email received.
While I have an email from lost and found armorgames from Feb/2016
I also sent the message by filling the form the one armorgames provides but didn't get an answer to my email.
My main account here was "digaran" and I was mostly active in helmet heroes game.
Please give me back my account.

• 29 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey @digaran2 , please email ravepenguin@armorgames.com about your account, as there have been some reports about it and it is made inaccessible because of these, ok?

Callout to @ravepenguin to let her know you're asking about your account.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

I will send an email with my original account's email address.
Hope that I can get back to the scene

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

For the future please use the Contact Us page to have your account looked into, as these do not end up in my spam folder.

If you suspect that your account may have become hacked, or has been locked due to a hack already, please review the my account was hacked and the tips to keep secure links. This way you are contacting us with all of the information that we'll need and we will not have to reply back asking you for more details before we can get started looking at the situation.

I'd also like to note that if you contacted us over the weekend, there will be a delay in any contacts that we can offer you. I do not work Saturday/Sunday and I answer all contacts that come in based on oldest to newest. I'll get to you as soon as I can, and thank you in advance for your understanding!

-RP

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Hi, my account was hacked only to gain access to my helmet heroes account and the dev has already banned my game account(character) because they knew something isn't right and now they are waiting for me to login and so they can unban me.
All need is for you to unlock my account so I can receive a reset email that's all.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Guys I don't know who hacked my account but only I have access to my email account which I registered and even changed the password for it a few days ago and all I need is for you kindly unlock my account so when I enter my email address in "forgot password" section it just sends me a reset password link to my inbox.
@ferret help me please

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@digaran Be sure to go to the "Contact Us" page as mentioned above.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

@Ferret Hey Justin, I have already sent a message in "contact us" provided form 3 or 4 days ago I think.
I don't know whether or not there was anyone claiming to be me around here before?
I even registered this account I'm posting with by gmail with the same name as my main yahoo account.
I have never had any issue with my AG "digaran" account only when tried to login no password worked then tried to reset password but said "we couldn't find that email address" or something.
So pretty much there is no other person here claiming to be the real owner of my account except me and for that I need nothing extra as I have already caused you guys a lot of trouble, I just need my account to be unlocked and only important game with money spent (in game) is helmet heroes which my character is currently banned because my friends reported that someone else is using my account.
But after logging in with an alt account in helmet heroes website I spoke to the admin and they have verified that it's really me and only waiting for me to log in via armorgames and then let them know so they can unban me.

I wish you all a great year ahead.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @digaran2,

I've been looking for your recent contact you mentioned and the last help request we have from this email is from back in February. You mentioned that you used the contact us page, did you use the Account Help as the subject? Or did you use Ban Contesting?

Account Help is the one you want to use for hacked account reports or to recover an account that was banned as a result of an account hack.

Thanks!

-RP

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin Yes mam I have used account help 2 times already, and yes I have an email for reset password from lost and found armorgames but I didn't click on the link at that time because I never requested it then, isn't that what it says if you didn't request password reset you should ignore this? I simply ignored it but I didn't know someone else using my account otherwise I would have came forward to resolve the issue sooner.
And for your information my email account was never compromised and I have full control over it, that is why I need my account to be unlocked so I could receive a reset letter from armorgames.

Don't you think if the other person used my account had access to my email account he/she would have contacted you when you locked my account? but no I only started to contact Ferret and yourself only a week ago because I only came back to armorgames then.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

I think I did request the pass reset and I did click on the link and even changed my password, the thing is that I don't remember honestly because it was a year ago and I've had too much on my plate this year in real life.
The important thing is that I have control over my email account and even received your email and btw my name is Farzan not Frazan
I also hope that I didn't offend you by asking Ferret I only did it because he was the only person from AG administration I had ever conversations with via my email address.
I respect your decision regarding my issue here @RavePenguin .

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Hello again, I can see that my thread has[Answered] attached to it while I do not have my account back yet, if by answered you mean that you told me for account issues I must've filled the form in contact us page which I already have done it twice without any results doing so. what I am trying to understand here is why this is being ignored or considered a big deal? while someone guessed my password and used my account but what was done by that person to cause for a lock on my account? others reported that my account was compromised and you simply accepted? and more importantly after you locking my account did you receive any email from my registered email address regarding the issue or you just started to receive in this last week? because if you just hearing about my account and been contacted by registered email account just this last week obviously the hacker(intruder) had never access to my email otherwise already would've contacted you.

All being said I don't think this is a complicated matter in hand and requires only a simple unlocking(make accessible). and for the record I have never shared my password with any one whatsoever I'm a 28 years old man and know things like this.
But if the problem is where I'm from and my location which is Iran and with everything going on in medias you just don't want to provide me and giving access to my main account, then I totally respect your wishes and will not bother you ever again.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Once again hello and happy new year! I would like to ask what is the time period to receive reply after submitting a help request via "Contact Us" page form? aren't we supposed to get an email after we send the message?
Or better an easy question, how can I really get my account back or know if I did provide the required information when I sent a message regarding unlocking my account?

Did the unauthorized user of my account do something that you delay resolving my issue that I must be aware of? please help me out here.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello @digaran2,

I've looked for your contacts since you posted on the forums and I am simply not seeing any contact from this account's verified email address. As such there is no email that we send out since it has not made it's way to the support team.

This means there are a few things that could be happening. 1. You've contacted us from a different email address than is listed on this account or are not using the account name of digaran2. 2. Account Help was not selected as the subject, but something else (maybe Ban Contesting) was 3. You may have some form of popup blocker that is preventing our site from submitting the information in the help request.

Please check the information once more and if this still doesn't solve the issue for whatever reason, please visit this link. Under Step One: Notification there are some bullet points that you will need to communicate along with your current IP address to us. You will need to do so by sending an email to Support@armorgames.com and the subject line should include this account name and hacked account in the title.

-RP

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Hello @RavePenguin I might have filled the third form I sent via contact us page while I was logged out, but I did select account help and entered my yahoo email address which is for "digaran" and "digaran2" is registered with same name only it's gmail. you mentioned before that you have received my request in email you forwarded to me and Ferret.
Is it possible because of my account being locked when I send the message with my locked account's registered email address you can't see it?(when asked in "contact us" page)
I will submit another message while entering my gmail since it's not locked, then you know it's me and if there was any need to follow your instructions I'll do it then.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

I have received an email to my gmail account and now I see that all 3 messages I've sent since 21 days ago was never delivered to you because I entered my locked email address and wrongly judged you guys to say that you are not helping me and I'm really sorry and apologize for my harsh posts.

Showing 1-15 of 29