ForumsGamesWhich game am I looking for?

1 2481
X1X
X1X
3 posts
Shepherd

I haven't been on here for a while, because I've been bored of flash games. I recently remembered a good old game which I loved to play, although I could never beat it! The name of it I cannot remember, but what I do remember is it was somewhere set in Mars and you had to build mines and place troops in 5 lanes to defend your side on. Aliens/monsters (I think they're made of rock or something) come from the right (or left, I may be inaccurate) and as you progress, enemies get much harder, resulting in huge rock monsters and bosses coming wave after wave until you are overwhelmed.
I have tried to find this game repeatedly through most of the topics, but I do not seem to be able to locate it. I would very much appreciate it if anyone could inform me of the name, so I can relive the nostalgic memories.

• 1 Reply
X1X
X1X
3 posts
Shepherd

I also remember at the start of each stage, there was a radio meeting between some people with blue helmets. I remember one was smoking a cigarette, and they all get taken down one by one until you are left.

Showing 1-1 of 1