ForumsThe TavernWhat's new and exciting?!

7 4588
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Having no payed a visit to ye ol' Tavern in many a day, I decided today was the day to return!

Any old users would know me... Maybe a few new as well. What has occurred for the better concerning AG and the forums? Anything of significance? Are we going to the moon yet?

Are free donuts still offered at the door?

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Hey @xeano321 ! Welcome back!

We now have a ranking system with stars, which you can see underneath your name on the Forums. There's the release of Sonny on iOS! Yay! The Newcomers Introduction thread replaced the Newcomers Forum. But activity on the Forums is still at an all-time low... The AG User Awards are held again. And there's a new hyped topic in the AMW started by Gantic: Armorlands 2017.

And there's something else coming... but that's all I can say.

That's about it I guess? Welcome back!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

There's a new Ranking Board, though I forgot when you left so that might not be new for you haha.

Welcome back!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

welcome back @xeano321 ! Good to see ya back xD

Now please excuse me as I am trying to figure out how long ago you left and adjust revelations about the welfare of the forums accordingly...

Ok, one thing you should know, R2 stopped writing the AGH. It's official I'm afraid So if you are wondering why he wasn't even nominated for Best Writer this year, that's why.

StormWalker disappeared and then came back with some new artwork, you can find her project in the AMW (here)

We've also had other releases, but sonny is the biggest news obviously

Now I can't think of any more big news, like DayCee said the forums got almost abandoned and not much has been going on. Sad days. But anyway, enjoy your return for as long as that may last See ya around xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm pretty sure the chat is new for you as well, the forums went through multiple changes such as the format and all that stuff, and I'm still as handsome as ever.

And there's a new hyped topic in the AMW started by Gantic: Armorlands 2017.

StormWalker disappeared and then came back with some new artwork, you can find her project in the AMW

I guess I should be checking out AMW again.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well, I must say I appreciate the warm reception! Hope you all have been well. It seems that the changes are few yet significant in their own right.

It would seem the ranking system is something of a replacement for ArmorPoints? Looks like it's efficient and effectively safeguarded against abuse. Sparks interest and a competitive spirit, I like it.

Looks like it hasn't evolved much. I returned briefly about 6 months ago, but departed just as quickly. Prior to that it's been over a year and a half at least, so it's pretty different LOL.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I'm sure we probably communicated at some point, I remember your name at least I'm just taking a look through the forums trying to way up the changes aswell after being gone for around 3 years or so.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Welcome back @Gamer_Cale ! Oh @xeano321 did I mention the callout feature in the Forums yet? I assume you already figured that one out though...

Showing 1-7 of 7