ForumsThe TavernWhy do you play flash/Armor games?

7 5165
donochea
donochea
2 posts
Nomad

Just curious about my fellow ArmorGamers. Why do you play flash games?
What I mean is: Why play flash games when there are other ways of gaming:
Android/iOS games
PC/Mac games (better quality games)?

For instance, I wonder how many people play ArmorGames because they don't their computer isn't powerful enough for modern computer (non-Flash or installed) games?
Just curious.

• 7 Replies
Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

These games are usually reasonably fun and don't require any installation or downloading. There is also the great community that comes with AG as well as the quests which motivate people to play games. Many people play these games as well as apps and PC games.

donochea
donochea
2 posts
Nomad

Swarmlord wins the prize for first reply! Do you play games on other devices? Which ones? Just curious.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i dont play flash games apart from this website. many reasons why i do when i do though. i been here a long time, and meet great people, and like swarmlord2 said, great community. also it kills time when i run out of console/steam games to play and dont have money yet to buy a new one. also time to time i make youtube videos on flash games. if it wasnt for this site i wouldnt really be into flash games anymore

Mashi_Kip69
Mashi_Kip69
19 posts
Nomad

Well, I played flash games when I was in college. At that time, they're the most accessible games to be played with as well as fun. Even after my college years, I was still playing Kingdom Rush and Burrito Bison on Newgrounds.

I do play high quality games but there are those games, such as old and flash games, that I usually play again - sometimes to unwind or nostalgia. In my opinion, every game platform and genre have their own "best of the best" games to offer.

-Mashi

TwentyPilots
TwentyPilots
10 posts
Blacksmith

I think I've always enjoyed short games. I can't get into modern gaming these days, there's too much STUFF you have to buy and it just confuses me. Flash games are simple, you go on the website and you click a lot. I recently convinced myself that I wanted a Nintendo Switch which lasted until I went to a website and saw the average RRP of games these days.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

I play a lot of games on a lot of platforms. I have had games everywhere, in my Phone, GameBoy, PSP, Laptop, Computer, PS2... heck, I've even had those old Family Computers with Duck Hunt and other games. And I still play those old Mortal Kombat, Marvel and Street Fighter in the arcades.

There's always a special space enough in my heart for each genre and subgenre of games.
I've played lots, and loved lots... There's this special attraction I've always had to games I guess.
Graphics hasn't been a big issue and Game Length is irrelevant for me lol. I just play whatever I want to play and replay the ones I'd love to. I can be a perfectionist at puzzles and a mess in rpgs but I'd still play because that's how badly I want to play games, even if it's flash games.

Now to answer why I picked AG... it's because I was here a long time ago playing Endless Migration, SFH, Strawhat Samurai, etc. Played here since 2011, probably even earlier without an account.

Uneoheeb
Uneoheeb
3 posts
Nomad

I started to play flash games, then when I quit smoking, Mena eneno was distracted from the desire to smoke. Now everything is fine, I like to play flash games, and I got rid of bad habits

Showing 1-7 of 7