ForumsSupport ForumVideo Ad(s) causing browsercrashs

4 2700
York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

Doesn't seem to matter what browser i use but since the auto play video ad(s) started my browser will crash while playing a game. This ad is square box normally about a half page down from the game window and to the right.

• 4 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@York011 - Could you give us more info on this, please? Like, can you tell if it's one ad in particular? Or is it just whatever add that pops up in this location?

Also, a browser can crash in a lot of different ways. Does it freeze up and you have to kill the process? Does it just close out? Try to be as detailed as you can; if it's a particular ad, that could be a problem for other people too.

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

It is any ad that in location with the auto play feature. The crash starts as lag then it freezes,and forces a kill.... then to get the browser to work correctly again, i have to close out and restart. The video ad itself doesn't load completely most of the time so I do not know what the ad is for. I hope that helps; feel free to ask anymore questions.

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

Had a few days with no autoplay ad and the games worked fine; as soon as the auto play ad started again browser crash. if you need anymore info from me i'll do what i can. thanks again, i hope this gets worked out soon.

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

I am still having issues on my side with the vid ads. Since i can't tell which ad may be causing the issue. I thought maybe i would list the ads that do not give this issue. I will update it as I log in and see an ad not listed.
List
Vikings war of clans

Showing 1-4 of 4