ForumsForum GamesFinal Round Underway | Tournament 2017

209 62167
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Good day to you all!

Welcome to the AG Tournament 2017! I am holding a series of contests, and through process of elimination, will name a winner. Contest will be based upon performance in a game selected by yours truly. How frequent I'll host the tournament is dependent on the success of this first one... a trial so to speak.
-

To the nitty gritty we go! For the next 5 days (Starting Saturday the 28th, through Wednesday the 1st at 11:59pmEST) 10 contestants will be allowed to sign up (If 10 contestants are signed up prior to this deadline, we will commence with the first period. Also if you miss out on joining the fray you must definitely observer the competition. If a contestant becomes inactive, or cannot compete, I may choose another to to fill the slot. So be sure to stick around and float your username out there!)

- Each round of the competition will take place over a four-five day period. If you fail to place in the top bracket you will not continue to the next round. (A certain number of players will be eliminated each period based upon their performance in the game chosen. How many will be posted at the start of each period.)

-I will choose the game to be played for each period (or an alternate user will choose if I'm unavailable.) No funny business here, it will be skill based.

-Each participant must provide a screenshot of their score IN the game, or submit it to ArmorGames if possible. (screenshot or AG submitted scores only.)

-All scores must be submitted prior to the deadline of the period. All scores posted MUST be current, and not an old screenshot you may have lying around. Any and all attempts to cheat, hack, alter, or unfairly manipulate your score will lead to dismissal from the tournament.

-At the end of each period, I will post statistics indicating the place in which each participant finished, eliminations for that period, as well as the game and advancing participants for the next period.
-

No formal award is in place, aside from bragging rights. Be sure to read this post carefully. If any elaboration is needed, be sure to ask.
-

The contest is now accepting applicants! Come one come all. As always I have donuts and coffee for all. And cheerios if you prefer.

Surprises, upset victories, clutch moments, and thrills await you!

• 209 Replies
Showing 226-225 of 209