ForumsQuestsJo & Momo: Forest Rush Quests

10 6207
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Can you find your abducted love by solving these puzzling Quests for Jo & Momo: Forest Rush?

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/18112/media/icon/e2d6e39f15c419a693bce12aa14cf6ce.png?v=1487196032
Halfway Point
Reach The Halfway Point At Level 10.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/18112/media/icon/fe1ea83230a3426abcb24c38d247f492.png?v=1487196056
Love To The Rescue
Rescue Your Love And Finish The Game
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/18112/media/icon/3d8ad25fd5656c16e9e46c39677da465.png?v=1487196072
Bonus Time!
Unlock The Bonus Level By Collecting All Coins And Then Collect All Coins On The Bonus Level!
Hardness: Hard

• 10 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

NICE! NEW QUESTS! YAY! THANKS AG!

Haven't even played the game yet, but I guess I'll like it
(also, it's been a long time we don't have an Insane quest here :/ )

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Very easy overall, took about an hour to complete all 3 quests, beat the bonus level 1st try with all coins.

I felt like they really didn't take advantage of the possibilities of the game. Not being able to move the bug after jumping off it felt like it really limited the possibilities of puzzles to very basic things.

But it was still a fun little game.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

Fun game. Already did it before; didnt get quests automatically though. Had to redo 3 levels - 10th, 20th and bonus.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@armorplayergc We know... it's simply insane to find any really hard Quests out there!

@Alpha900i I've added a small info text to the game comments about the unlocking of the Quests after having beaten the game. Thanx for pointing it out!

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

I must agree. Easy, short and even a little bit funny. Probably too easy, though. But it got me to place #6 (at least until @Andelhofs logs in again) on the leaderboard, so I can't complain.

Also, was I the only one who didn't notice that wolves actually don't harm the bird (Momo, I believe) until the last level?

@armorplayergc We know... it's simply insane to find any really hard Quests out there!

Like I said before, Elona Shooter's Ragnarök would be interesting. ;P
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@helpo1 thanks for the heads up

ProShashank
ProShashank
1 posts
Templar

How do u complete Love to Rescue?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ProShashank All you need to do is to complete all levels.

TwentyPilots
TwentyPilots
10 posts
Blacksmith

Just started it, cleared about 6 levels but I now need to pause as apparently if I concentrate on a game this hard my neck turns to stone. (Why you do this)

bewareofthebear
bewareofthebear
5 posts
Constable

The many many deaths of poor Momo makes it easier to win, but so much harder to watch. Why does Momo have to be sacrificed?

Showing 1-10 of 10