ForumsNews and FeedbackNotice: Feb/16/2017 - Closed games due to unresolved server/connection errors

3 5091
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hi folks,

I have some sad news to share. We have closed down access to a few games on February 16th, 2017. There were connection problems preventing players from being able to establish a connection with the game servers. It's not something we can resolve on our end.

• Drakensang Online by Big Point
  • Battlestar Galactica Online by Big Point
  • Magic Barrage by gameguyz
  • Ministry of War by SnailGames
  • Pirate Storm by Big Point

Sorry for the late notice on this one! Especially the folks that may have been searching for these games and were suddenly not able to locate the game or receive an error instead when you tried to load the game page.

-RP

• 3 Replies
Thomas_7705
Thomas_7705
1 posts
Peasant

I just purchased a month of deluxe membership on 2/16/2017... According to drakensang's support people, they're unaware (or were) that it's been removed from armor games site. So... My question is, can I get reimbursed for my purchase? I can't access my player account to which the purchase was credited too through drakensang.com - or I can't seem too, help doing that would be nice if it's possible. My account here is linked to my facebook account an that info didn't get me logged in over there.

PKW57
PKW57
4 posts
Nomad

I am having the exact same problem. Some assistance would be appreciated.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Everyone. We do apologize about having to remove these games. I've spoken with BigPoint, and they are happy to transfer for your account and progress to their website.

Please contact them via this page: Support

Their message to players:

Dear player,

From now on it is no longer possible to login to your account through the Armor Games portal. We would like to make sure you are able to login directly through the game website, and to do this procedure, we kindly as you to contact our support team using this form. Please be sure to provide detail about your account like Account ID, Personal ID or passport, and the email address you’d like to use for your account. To speed up the account recovery process, please provide the support team with any further information require.

Thanks for understanding. We wish you a lot of fun in the game!

Your Bigpoint Team
Showing 1-3 of 3