ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] The Money Makers Security Certificate expired

4 2869
Dave1776
Dave1776
17 posts
Nomad

Hi

What is going on with THE MONEY MAKERS over on facebook? Was loading fine yesterday but today I get the following error relating to a security certificate with the game or games website

Dave

---------------------

Your connection is not secure

The owner of funga-games.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

funga-games.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on Monday, February 20, 2017 7:39 PM. The current time is Tuesday, February 21, 2017 5:14 AM.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

• 4 Replies
Dave1776
Dave1776
17 posts
Nomad

Anything as the game is still down with same error regarding the security certificate

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

I just loaded the game up here and it's working if you are connected from our site. If this is still a problem on Facebook it's a bit out of the scope of what I can do as it works from our page. Have you tried to contact the Dev. team via the Facebook community page? If you need the link I've looked it up for you - https://www.facebook.com/aboutMoneyMakers/

-RP

Dave1776
Dave1776
17 posts
Nomad

Seems back up and running again on Facebook now.

And yes I contacted them first and nothing back reason I wrote in here being AG is on the load screen there as well so figured you might have some way of helping. But i just loaded it to test today and it seems back up and running again.

Thanks

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey,

Glad to hear it's back up and working for you!

-RP

Showing 1-4 of 4