ForumsThe TavernAG Discord?

34 2358
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,243 posts
Scribe

Some of us were talking, and we thought it would be an interesting idea to try making an AG server on Discord, so people can talk off site, or use voice chat while playing games together, or some other things! It would be moderated and follow a lot of the same rules as AG, so nothing too bad would happen in there. It'll probably have a slow start, but the more people join, the better this will be for all of us!

So without further ado!

Denizens of Armor Games! It is my honor to tell you about the new public Armor Games discord, a sort of home away from home! There you can unwind a bit with the live chat or even play games with your favorite fellow Armor Games Users while talking to them through the voice chat! Here's the invite link, and I hope this will be a fun experience for all of us! And I also hope this doesn't violate any rules or something, because this wasn't my idea originally.

• 34 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,543 posts
Scribe

Ayy, come on in fam, we got beer and cheese!

Framl
Framl
7 posts
Peasant

How about yes!

knight_34
knight_34
13,856 posts
Blacksmith

How about yes?

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,275 posts
Blacksmith

Come join us! A lot of work as gone into this server to make it as good as possible.

danielo
danielo
1,777 posts
Shepherd

Join all the who's and who's who already reside in it! Its like a high society club but without the privilages, the Kaviar or the Polo games!

mamibo
mamibo
689 posts
Bard

I'm in (kind of)

Doombreed
Doombreed
6,809 posts
Justiciar

Seeing the people who posted here...Are we sure this is a new thread and not some bug with the dates or something?

SuperstarSilver
SuperstarSilver
67 posts
Peasant

this is as official as it gets, how could you not join a server full of people nobody's heard from in years :^)

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,008 posts
Herald

We've reached new levels guys. This is the future.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,275 posts
Blacksmith

Seeing the people who posted here...Are we sure this is a new thread and not some bug with the dates or something?

Well that's not very nice are you implying I'm OLD or something? I'll have you know I am at ripe harvesting age tyvm! Hmpff

wflag10
wflag10
1,273 posts
Peasant

People from all generations have risen from the grave to join it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,867 posts
Viceroy

Come and join our therapy sessions.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,867 posts
Viceroy
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
15,634 posts
King

After having a, lol, crazy and funny discussion on Discord, we made up a list of the really cool people we want in the server:

@FishPrefrerred, @SirLegendary, @Ramit12, @Last4Skull, @JACKinbigletters, @Saphire24, @red303, @Eldunari17, @UnleashedUponMankind, @HahiHa, @evilsweetblock, @SubZero007, @killersup12, @minecraftsniper, @xXxDAPRO89xXx, @Omegap12, @Blackbeltr0, @kalisenpai, @ACISIIXVIII, @TheMostManlyMan, @BalkanRenegades, @Patrick2011, @shafaet, @Swarmlord2, @apldeap123, @Xeano321

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,931 posts
Herald
Showing 1-15 of 34