ForumsThe TavernAG Discord?

34 2382
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,243 posts
Scribe

Some of us were talking, and we thought it would be an interesting idea to try making an AG server on Discord, so people can talk off site, or use voice chat while playing games together, or some other things! It would be moderated and follow a lot of the same rules as AG, so nothing too bad would happen in there. It'll probably have a slow start, but the more people join, the better this will be for all of us!

So without further ado!

Denizens of Armor Games! It is my honor to tell you about the new public Armor Games discord, a sort of home away from home! There you can unwind a bit with the live chat or even play games with your favorite fellow Armor Games Users while talking to them through the voice chat! Here's the invite link, and I hope this will be a fun experience for all of us! And I also hope this doesn't violate any rules or something, because this wasn't my idea originally.

• 34 Replies
Muffin1634
Muffin1634
379 posts
Scribe

*gasp*

You don't want me in the server? (even though i'm already in it)

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
379 posts
Scribe

Wait

@Muffin1634

there

that's better

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,030 posts
Scribe

Huh, I count as a cool person. XD First time for everything. :P

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,409 posts
Lady

OMG, you count me as cool. That's awesome, thanks ap! I'm in

KatPryde
KatPryde
4,617 posts
Scribe

Adding @ivanxxxxxxx to the above list.

Doombreed
Doombreed
6,809 posts
Justiciar

hahah, @KatPryde a great addition to the list of cool people, though I doubt he would go for that kind of thing, knowing him

ivan
ivan
1,403 posts
King

Nah, I am way too cool for that. :P

ivan
ivan
1,403 posts
King
COIN RESULTS
Tail ;)
Tails
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
819 posts
Templar

This sounds cool. Too bad I have no idea what Discord is what so ever... :P

KatPryde
KatPryde
4,617 posts
Scribe

@BalkanRenegades It's basically a group of chat rooms (or "channels&quot on a server (in this case the Armor Games Unofficial server). There are text channels as well as voice channels.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,367 posts
Constable

A very heartless mod/admin obviously. They clearly don't want anyone to know about this.

Doombreed
Doombreed
6,809 posts
Justiciar

Lol I've given up on that. XCOM on Impossible is a nightmare that I had safely forgotten so far xD In just the first month got 2 troopers killed, 3 more gravely wounded, 3 countries withdrawn and that's with save scumming...

etg2002
etg2002
753 posts
Bard

OK, i don't wanna feel like a narcissist by joining this, but i am doing so anyways, (this can only end well.)

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
119 posts
Farmer

My id on discord :-

#Cross7391

An invite from AG discord server will be appreciated by me :P

Graham
Graham
8,092 posts
Peasant

How can anybody be sure that the link isn't a trap though??

Showing 16-30 of 34