Forums → Forum Games → Roll A Dozen: Revived
Welcome back to one of my old games, Roll A Dozen! Due to some personal reasons, i was unable to keep the original Ra12 game alive. Thus, I have created a new thread to continue the game!
Once again, here are the objectives:
- Players must reach exactly 12 to win.
How to Play:
- A six-sided die is used.
- The player must roll the die. If an even number is used (e.g, 2, 4, 6),
you add that number to the previous rolled number.
- If an odd number is rolled (1, 3, 5) you subtract that amount from the
- A new count always begins with the number 1.
- The player who restarts the count must roll the dice and add/subtract the
resulting number from 1.
- The count must be restarted if:
- The count reaches zero or goes into negative numbers.
- A player rolls the same number as the previous poster.
P1: 1 (dice rolled 4) 1+4=5
P2: 5 (dice rolled 2) 5+2=7
P1: 7 (dice rolled 3) 7-3=4
P3: 4 (dice rolled 3) restart
Things to Remember:
- You can back-to-back post! Just don't post three times in a row.
Once a successful count has been reached, please notify me in my profile comments.
Now, let's begin!
- 707 Replies
(2) this game is hard 1d6=5
2 - 5 = -3 (reset)
Rollin, rollin, rollin... 1d6=3
1-3 = -2 (another reset)
1. Dice, why are you mean to us? 1d6=2
1 + 2 = 3
3. Dice needs cookie.
No, apparently, it does not. Restart.
Ok, lets try 1d6=4
1+4 = 5
(5) YAY! okay, let's not lose again! D: 1d6=2
5 + 2 = 7
11. Okay, okay, let's hope we can an odd number now 1d6=5
11 - 5 = 6
5. Up and down, up and down. Where we'll stop, nobody knows.
We'll stop at a restart.
1. I wish the ne: emoji wasn't glitched.
1. I hope you guys will reach 12 eventually!
1 - 1 = 0 restart
1. How many restarts can we rack up in 1 page?
I hear him rolling... 1d6=6
3+6 = 9
You must be logged in to post a reply!