ForumsForum GamesModern Day: War and Peace

101 31140
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello, and welcome to my second real life nation scenario forum game! This time with an actual name XD. But,(as you can see from the title) this time, its not alternate history, but instead present day/possible future!

You can choose to join UK, France, USA, Russia, Germany, India, or China. There can be multiple people in the same country. The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader. The others that join the same country will have to specify their role in the government. The tech is today's tech. However, you can make advances on said tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.

Month/Year:March 2017
Wars: ISIS invasion of Syria, Kurdistan, and Iraq; Ukranian Civil War
Alliances: North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Collective Security Treaty Organization, Peninsula State Force
UK:
France:
USA:
Russia:
Germany:
India:
China:

I will tell you the situation you are in when you choose a country.

Again, This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 101 Replies
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

The Golden Dawn shall fall! Strike, my general! Should we win, our alliance with Greece shall be unbreakable!

Also, @ACISIIXVII, I hope our trade/political union still stands?

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Month/Year: June 2017
Wars: ISIS invasion of Syria, Kurdistan, and Iraq; Ukranian Civil War, Greek Civil War
Alliances: NATO, CSTO, PSF
UK: @Saiyoku (Queen), @Boofuss (Royal Advisor), @Angelnewbie (Relative of the Queen)
France:
USA: @The_Marine (President)
Russia: @mamibo (President), @kalisenpai (General)
Germany: @armorplayergc (President)
India:
China: @AClSllXVlll (Emperor), @K4R45U (General)
Prison:

I would send troops to Greece, in order to defeat Golden Dawn. We are bound to win: our soldiers are strong and we have the best weapons and strategists. We should control or ally Greece so to have control over the people (ISIS included) that enter Europe via Turkey.
Our troops are ready to part and help Democratic Greece. What is your decision, Mr. President? @mamibo

The Golden Dawn shall fall! Strike, my general! Should we win, our alliance with Greece shall be unbreakable!

Your Troops push into Thrace! Now the neo-nazis only have Greek Thrace, and are losing that!

But wait, all of the sudden, Your troops see a flare go through the sky, most assume that it's just a comet... but others... think more of it... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

A new challenger approaches!

I shall join China as its godly Emperor. Ring me in, Will!

I'll join the godly Emperor AClS, as his general

With the terrorists in ISIS invading Kurdistan Syria and Iraq, what will you do? What will you do about those in Tibet who want independence? What will you do about those who are loyal to communism still?

Instead of trying to "capture" Greece and cause more trouble to that country, I will let Turkey join the EU, as it is also in the "Middle East-Europe" route... that is, if a majority of the 27 EU leaders (including myself) agree

Turkey gets a 92.6% join. the only 2 that denied were Bulgaria and Cyprus.

I as the Queen shall arrange a meeting with my people in our prosperous city of London to talk about our discoveries. We shall arrange our guards to secure the travel. Discovery of space-time warping is a great advancement that we have made, and it shall be glorified for now...

The lovely people of UK shall use our newly-found powers to develop more in space-travel and shall discover more of the newly-found TRAPPIST-1 system. The Earth has already been dominated, and we shall spread the beauty of our United Kingdom further.

There is no need to hide our motives from our people. What we do, they have the right to know, for it involves everybody's future. We are UK, we are one. We must not be distant to our people, and our people shall not be distant to us.

The galaxy never sets on the British Empire.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Discovery of warping space-time shall not be abandoned yet. We want to advance our technologies further, and will not hesitate to do so!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Hmmm, as Turkey is in the EU now and the small European countries are being overloaded with the refugees from Syria, and that Europe needs more manpower (population is getting old and all), I start a plan to distribute the refugees between the EU countries, proportionally to how many refugees they can recieve.

This way, smaller countries will be less over-loaded, and all countries will get some extra manpower; which most of them need

bensonbeagle
bensonbeagle
42 posts
Shepherd

I am France!!!!!
As their glorious leader, I shall lead them to victory!

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

What will you do about those in Tibet who want independence?

I would meet with the leader of the independence movement with intent to end the movement and return them to China. I will consider whatever they ask for in order for this to happen.

In the meantime, China will begin development and production of military vehicles and equipment so as to be prepared for any threat domestic or foreign in the future.

Of course! I would not wish our countries to be in any sort of conflict with each other.
hungerpains
hungerpains
10 posts
Shepherd

China will one day return to its former glory!Strategic Advisor Dr. Hungerpains reporting for duty~ *joins China*

bensonbeagle
bensonbeagle
42 posts
Shepherd

I be the Dictator of France. Oops I cant delete for some reason.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

*sends friendly intelligence officers to sniff out spacetime-bend technology while financing own scientists to discover it*
*they invent cellphones charged by heat of the human body accidentally*

****, on the the one hand, Britain has been friendly towards us recently. But on the other, they are much more of a powerful country now with their bright inventions, so I'll be guessing we must invest more in science than before.

Meanwhile, general Kalinov, (that's you, @kalisenpai XD) prepare an attack on the Ukrainian borders. Theese freaks have been dishonouring our common ancestors long enough.

Congratulations on your inauguration, mr @bensonbeagle!

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

I've just sent some soldiers and tanks, sir! Ukraine will soon be a peaceful territory again.
(Kalinov, love it XD)

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

edit: oh wow this is long
Month/Year: July 2017
Wars: ISIS invasion of Syria, Kurdistan, and Iraq; Ukranian Civil War, Greek Civil War
Alliances: NATO, CSTO, PSF
UK: @Saiyoku (Queen), @Boofuss (Royal Advisor), @Angelnewbie (Relative of the Queen)
France: @bensonbeagle (President)
USA: @The_Marine (President)
Russia: @mamibo (President), @kalisenpai (General Kalinov)
Germany: @armorplayergc (President)
India:
China: @AClSllXVlll (Emperor), @K4R45U (General), @hungerpains (Strategic Advisor Dr. Hungerpains)
Prison:

Discovery of warping space-time shall not be abandoned yet. We want to advance our technologies further, and will not hesitate to do so!

You discover how to make Artificial Gravity! now your astronauts can walk in space, and don't have to exercise 24/7

Hmmm, as Turkey is in the EU now and the small European countries are being overloaded with the refugees from Syria, and that Europe needs more manpower (population is getting old and all), I start a plan to distribute the refugees between the EU countries, proportionally to how many refugees they can recieve.

This way, smaller countries will be less over-loaded, and all countries will get some extra manpower; which most of them need

This mostly works. However, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, and Cyprus all deny the refugees and send them to Romania, Lithuania, and Germany (you)

Cyprus Reunites with the Turkish Republic of Cyprus.

Making the original Cyprus. Although Cyprus is mad at the UK for still having colonies there.

I am France!!!!!
As their glorious leader, I shall lead them to victory!

Welcome! With the terrorists in ISIS invading Kurdistan Syria and Iraq, and the Russians crawling deeper into Ukraine what will you do? What will you do as the co-leader of The EU?

I would meet with the leader of the independence movement with intent to end the movement and return them to China. I will consider whatever they ask for in order for this to happen.
In the meantime, China will begin development and production of military vehicles and equipment so as to be prepared for any threat domestic or foreign in the future.

China will one day return to its former glory!Strategic Advisor Dr. Hungerpains reporting for duty~ *joins China*

The Leader, aka the Dalai Lama says that the Tibetans will stay in China if, and only if, Tibet will be a autonomous region.

****, on the the one hand, Britain has been friendly towards us recently. But on the other, they are much more of a powerful country now with their bright inventions, so I'll be guessing we must invest more in science than before.

Well good news! It turns out that the flare at the beginning of this page was ALIENS! The Aliens look like Spiders, but with 10 legs instead of 8. However, despite their appearance, they are actually very friendly! They, with their universal translator, say "Russia seem most large nations that inhabit Earth. This leads to our faces will make the decision to give Russia a space ship, which belongs to our people." Their universal translator seems to work as well as Google Translate XD. Your Foreign Minister makes out that the alien was trying to say this: "Russia seems to be the biggest country on Earth. Because of this, we have decided to give your country one of our spaceships." So, congratulations. You have a new Spaceship

Meanwhile, general Kalinov, (that's you, @kalisenpai XD) prepare an attack on the Ukrainian borders. These freaks have been dishonoring our common ancestors long enough.

I've just sent some soldiers and tanks, sir! Ukraine will soon be a peaceful territory again.
(Kalinov, love it XD)

Kalinov? I LOVE IT! Anyway, your build-up of troops on the Russo-Ukrainian border has caused Ukraine to give even more requests to join the EU and to join NATO
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I schedule a meeting with the Russian President, in which we are going to talk about Ukraine, their civil war and about their requests to join the EU.

But until then, I create a social program to help the refugees getting a job in Germany, as a way to reduce the unemployment and boost our country's manpower slightly

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

Your Majesty. This is an absolute revelation!

With this, not only could we change the fortunes of the English people, but furthermore, England could change the fortune of all of mankind!

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

The aliens are gone, now it's just us and this mysterious piece of dreamy technology. We must thoroughly study it before setting out to use it.
What does the door-thing have written on it? "Here go through"... **** this universal translator!
*scientists begin studying ship*

*Arrives at meeting with @armorplayergc.*
The Ukrainian authorities are extremely anti-russian. Moreover, there is a whole generation of ukrainian thug-youth that go around the streets with swastika banners. Plus, there is a fairly small ammount of art lovers, democrats and the like who feel warmly towards Europe. Those three categories of people want to be with the EU, quite understandably.
We would not bother taking over Ukraine if they just wanted to join EU though. Their government are greed-crazed morons and bloodthirsty psychopaths who want Russians dead, all of em'. And they wish to side with Europe to help them in their gruesome plans.
But has the world not had enough "west vs Russia" wars yet?
I propose the following: help us conquer Ukraine. Help us take what is ours, we don't want more. And then we can begin to unarm the world once again!
We are into the age of space travel! Humanity can no longer afford to have nations! We must all become a big global nation to be able to communicate with the rest of the boundless world beyond our planet.
My proposal is as follows. We take over Ukraine. Sign a Permanent Peace Treaty and begin to involve other states into it. Then, if it all works just fine, we could have a silk-smooth space age!
What do you say?

General Kalinov! Suspend attack on border until the end of the meeting.
Also, you just have the time to go back to Moscow and recieve the Hero of Russia reward for your brilliant success in Greece.

bensonbeagle
bensonbeagle
42 posts
Shepherd

President Putin, if you are to continue with the attack on the Ukraine, I will send backup troops to aid your mission. If required please notify me immediately.

Showing 31-45 of 101