ForumsForum GamesModern Day: War and Peace

101 31181
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello, and welcome to my second real life nation scenario forum game! This time with an actual name XD. But,(as you can see from the title) this time, its not alternate history, but instead present day/possible future!

You can choose to join UK, France, USA, Russia, Germany, India, or China. There can be multiple people in the same country. The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader. The others that join the same country will have to specify their role in the government. The tech is today's tech. However, you can make advances on said tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.

Month/Year:March 2017
Wars: ISIS invasion of Syria, Kurdistan, and Iraq; Ukranian Civil War
Alliances: North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Collective Security Treaty Organization, Peninsula State Force
UK:
France:
USA:
Russia:
Germany:
India:
China:

I will tell you the situation you are in when you choose a country.

Again, This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 101 Replies
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

The Europe map! Though the rest of the post wont come until tomorrow (Eastern US time). sorry.

http://imgur.com/gallery/i9LdR

you have to click it to see it :P

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

^ right click

Alright. So I'm the general of Germany.

Since the Queen (@Saiyoku) did not allow you to be the King, You will be The General of Germany.

psh... virgin queens

Anyways. First order of business. The battle in Ukraine.

General Muffin, prepare our army to help Russia, France and the UK in the war in Ukraine! After we're done with that, Ukraine shall be a peaceful country once again!

Russia's point of view:

The Ukrainian authorities are extremely anti-russian. Moreover, there is a whole generation of ukrainian thug-youth that go around the streets with swastika banners. Plus, there is a fairly small ammount of art lovers, democrats and the like who feel warmly towards Europe. Those three categories of people want to be with the EU, quite understandably.
We would not bother taking over Ukraine if they just wanted to join EU though. Their government are greed-crazed morons and bloodthirsty psychopaths who want Russians dead, all of em'. And they wish to side with Europe to help them in their gruesome plans.
But has the world not had enough "west vs Russia" wars yet?
I propose the following: help us conquer Ukraine. Help us take what is ours, we don't want more. And then we can begin to unarm the world once again!
We are into the age of space travel! Humanity can no longer afford to have nations! We must all become a big global nation to be able to communicate with the rest of the boundless world beyond our planet.
My proposal is as follows. We take over Ukraine. Sign a Permanent Peace Treaty and begin to involve other states into it. Then, if it all works just fine, we could have a silk-smooth space age!
What do you say?

tl;dr Most Ukranians hate Russia, especially those in the government. Some want Ukelele to join the EU, but @mamibo thinks they want the help of the countries to the west of them to kill Russians.

@bensonbeagle of France:

President Putin, if you are to continue with the attack on the Ukraine, I will send backup troops to aid your mission. If required please notify me immediately.

I agree to do this as well (I gave the signal to the lieutenant general to ready the troops); however, I'm thinking of another strategy. Since they want Europe to aid them, why don't we "agree", then divert/execute (friendlier word anyone?) them while on the way to Russia. We report back to the Ukranian government that the attacks are doing fine (since the operation was supposed to be a secret and not on TV so they can't be updated that way), and once they see their army has been demolished, we overtake the capital and all other major cities.

I will not be commenting on anything else. Except for the fact that "Ukelele" was intentional.

(this feels as long as will's posts. probably because of the quotes)

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

Apparently that was my only order of business. welp

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

psh... virgin queens

Salty I see
also, lol @ Ukulele !!!! That's so funny Bless you, @Muffin1634

That's a nice map, but do we really need that?

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

No... we can always Google "europe map" and find one of better quality without that horrible handwriting on Russia

Get it? Ukelele, Ukraine...

They sound the same
And look the same
And I like ukeleles

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

@AClSllXVlll Why should we attack the USA? Because they are weak isn't a good enough reason. You have to remember that a lot of people die in wars, especially civilians. I don't feel we should atack them, but we should try to achieve global peace.
However, count with our support if you want to defeat ISIS.

bensonbeagle
bensonbeagle
42 posts
Shepherd

I will post in about 7 hours when I get in from school, please don't end the turn before I post Will.

bensonbeagle
bensonbeagle
42 posts
Shepherd

OK, now that I am back, I have a few things to attend to. First is that I have granted India 420000 gallons of oil and blueprints to the Eiffel Tower, and in exchange, they signed a peace treaty between me, them, the UK, and China. Now, the whole US attack thing, if @the_marine is no longer responding, I feel it should not be taken over, but put back up for grabs by the next new joiner. Also if we want to destroy ISIS, we shall need to buff the security in our airports, do more thorough checks at borders, and clamp down on anti-terrorism defences. Because of this, I shall pass a law stating all passports will be registered with a ID number, unique to each person and stored in a database along with the owners name and most recent photo, and a new holographic stipe to make them much harder to forge. We shall continue to push technological advancement and our effort in the Ukraine. Our military will be put on high alert. That is all for now.
Regards, Bensonbeagle

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

C'mon guys! Ukraine has been conquered more than a real life day ago!
Check my previous post!

There are still sabateurs, but they are not much of a problem. The thing is our scientists have recently developed a secret anti-terrorism system that works perfectly well with any other forms of secret agression.

bensonbeagle
bensonbeagle
42 posts
Shepherd

00ps lol

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

Well apgc asked me to help him try to defeat Ukraine. wuz juss tryna help

The_Marine
The_Marine
4 posts
Peasant

Im back

The_Marine
The_Marine
4 posts
Peasant
DICE RESULTS
5 = 1d6
browsermmolover2
browsermmolover2
8 posts
Peasant

ЦИКА! Я здесь, чтобы спровоцировать военный переворот в вашей стране и снова создать коммунизм, так что примите меня пожалуйста, бои, хорошо?
Значит, мы снова сделаем советский союз, да? Мы можем это сделать? Хорошо, спасибо, что я присоединяюсь.
Oh, sorry, you don't speak Russian? Well I was saying I want to join Russia! CYKA!

EDIT: I'm gonna work as an influential political advisor, head of staff to be specific. No reason, I just want to

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

And you want communism?

Showing 61-75 of 101