ForumsQuests[Answered] Dangerous Adventure 2 (Tower quest bug)

3 5918
DJDarkDash
DJDarkDash
13 posts
Prince

Please, give me this quest to my account.
Proof that I beat it.
https://pp.userapi.com/c836528/v836528919/2e670/_3Sv2gO5N34.jpg

• 3 Replies
DJDarkDash
DJDarkDash
13 posts
Prince

Update

Beat game FULLY. 104%
But many quests not work.
I cook all meals. Nothing. Before it kill all dragons. Nothing. Beat game. Nothing. Open all chests. Nothing. But first of all it I beat tower. NOTHING.
Refresh game. Get 100% of the game. Re-beat all dragons. Nothing. Re-beat final boss. Get quest.
No any chests in game. What to do? No tower any more. What to do? I have all meals. What to do?
I don't know what to do with this 4 bugged quests. :/
https://pp.userapi.com/c836528/v836528919/2e6e2/Cn5eR1-h0sY.jpg

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Let's ping some admins and see if they can help @MrDayCee and @Gantic

I also know that according to Kongregate Google Chrome has begun blocking Flash, that might be causing an issue, but I can't say for certain.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@DJDarkDash Sorry for the late reply to your Questing problem... your thread and my callout email got buried somehow and I only just found it!

So, I've reviewed your problem and based upon your account activity and tracking records, I've awarded the missing 4 Quests for Dangerous Adventure 2 to you. They should now show up on your profile and in your Quest overview page as completed. Congratulations! Well done!

As for the problem with the Quests not unlocking... most of these tracking problems (where the servers are not tracking in-game progress anymore) are related to the fact that the internet connection is disrupted on the gamers end, which does not register any offline progress to add to the account. It is something we're looking into already, but for now all we can advise to our users is to keep an open and stable internet connection while playing at all times. I hope this clarifies your problem a bit.

Have fun and game on!

Showing 1-3 of 3