ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] (Helmet Heroes) There is no sitebox site corresponding to armorgames.com.playsian.com in Player.IO

23 7931
digaran
digaran
15 posts
Blacksmith

What can I do guys? the game (flash game) is not loading at all only giving me that error in the title.

• 23 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

Can you share the name of the game that you were trying to load up, as well as your OS and Browser details? This will help give us a better idea of how and what caused this to happen.

Thanks,

-RP

digaran
digaran
15 posts
Blacksmith

@RavePenguin it is Helmet Heroes and apparently it's not just me but others as well, I'm currently running windows 10 with the latest version of chrome.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

Okay thanks for the details. I'll get this escalated to our team as they aren't all in the office at the moment. They'll take a look at this once they are in the office and reach out to Robby if this is something that we cannot resolve on our end.

-RP

digaran
digaran
15 posts
Blacksmith

I did even post on HH forum and even went all the way to the source(playerio forum) but I want to know where is the problem? is it the game (robby's fault) or server(playerio's fault)?

TiDave
TiDave
6 posts
Farmer

I have the same problem

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone,

Just an update for you. It looks like there may be some connectivity issues with the server itself. They have been contacted to make them aware of this. Robby has also been notified and will be keeping an eye out as well.

Hopefully, this will be something that will not last much longer, but I'm afraid that this is one of these situations where we'll need to wait it out.

-RP

TiDave
TiDave
6 posts
Farmer

Thanks for the follow up RP

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

hi @TiDave and @digaran,

Sure thing. I wish I had some better news. Nevertheless, it's being looked at from our end and the developers as well. Hopefully, this will sort itself out real soon! *knocks on wood*

-RP

TiDave
TiDave
6 posts
Farmer

Still not working

TiDave
TiDave
6 posts
Farmer

Any update or we have to wait next week?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

The admins are usually not in the office during the weekend, so yes, please check back next week.

TiDave
TiDave
6 posts
Farmer

Robby contacted the server company and hope they'll fix it soon.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

We're still waiting for a follow-up to the contact we sent. I am sorry I do not have any additional information to share.

-RP

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello @TiDave and @digaran,

Can you guys please try logging into the game for us? We've been able to correct the issue that was causing this to happen before and it works on our end. I'd like to confirm that it's working for you both as well.

-RP

koalasium
koalasium
7 posts
Peasant

Same problem, it's still an error for me for some reason. It just says, "Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support." I think the only thing I need is Flash, which I have. Also, it's working on the main HH site, just not here.

Showing 1-15 of 23