ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Armorgames site automatically changing to an invalid page

19 7996
NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

I know the title sounds a bit weird but every time I go to the ArmorGames Forum and let the browser finish loading, the webpage automatically goes "Oops! We can't find that!" and the address changes from armorgames.com/community to armorgames.com/SG.
Is this a site problem or is it only an isolated problem that, unluckily, happens to me?
If you wanna ask how I finally got to post this, I simply cancelled the site from fully loading. Honestly, I can't always keep doing that since I can't see all the photos in a forum post (I really want to see the entries and probably even send one for the Armatar Making Contest)

• 19 Replies
NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Hi @RavePenguin
Just an update on the &quotroblem"
It hasn't happened anymore, did you guys fix it or did it just mysteriously disappear?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @NietzTheBlitz,

I know the team was trying to look for anything that could be causing this from our end. But I'm going to have to say it looks like the internet magic happened this time.

Glad to hear that this appears to be working for you!

-RP

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Hmmm... really curious, what did you guys find? Was it really hard to recreate?
Anyway, thanks for the effort you guys put in checking for the causes of this problem.

I'll still be updating you if anything happens, maybe the internet magic only works for a limited time only and after some days of happily roaming the forums, it'll come back to haunt me again.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hi,

We weren't able to replicate this on our end across our tests. If it happens again, can you please make a new post for us? That way if it's been some time it doesn't look like this post got necroed.

-RP

Showing 16-19 of 19