ForumsQuestsZombie Society: Dead Detective Quests

10 7470
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

AAAARGGHHLLGGHHAAA ... GRRRLLLUUURRRAAH RAAHHGG... AARGHLL GRAAHHLG UURGG RRRAAAHH ... GRRRLH RRGGLHHAA HAARGGH!

(Translation in case you don't speak Zomblish)

Solve this savoury mystery to become the most famous Deadtective in town and receive these Quests as a reward! Try your braaaiiin skillzz on Zombie Society: Dead Detective

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/18151/media/icon/8d63f83d2b9964d8d1dd463ab82c832d.png?v=1492005895
Case Closed
You Solved The Case! (Quest Can Be Obtained Even If Your Solution Is Not The Right One)
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/18151/media/icon/883fb1381cf0ac483b899112f252f019.png?v=1492005885
Max Score
Perfect Deaductions!
Hardness: Medium

• 10 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

You spelled GRRLLH wrong, it's actually GRRRLH. Get your Zomblish right.

Cofmo
Cofmo
14 posts
Prince

I completed the game 5 times, and every time at the end i found the tence "You didn't ask mr. Whatshisname why he didn't call the police" but I surely did.. any tips?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Yellowcat Ooppsss... thanx for correcting me! Fixed it!

@Cofmo I got everything straight at the first try... for both Quests. Are you sure you explored every single option to ask and interrogate every zombie? If all fails, you can follow the walkthrough provided by the game dev.

Cofmo
Cofmo
14 posts
Prince

I confirm you have to chose the 3rd option in order to complete the quest, thank you MrDayCee

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Just finished. Only relatively hard bits were the final fight and setting up the thief, figuring out what to do when you call him

All in all, a pretty nice game xD

Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

I got 2/2 quests. To get the "Max Score" quest, you choose the 3rd option when talking to Mr. Mitsk in your office.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Cofmo Glad to hear you found the solution!

@Doombreed Which 'fight'?

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Well, the thing between your zombie and another in which a weapon comes in the one at the end in a specific building xD

Don't wanna give away everything. It's not exactly a fight, but it's everything that can qualify as a fight in a point n click game

NYMetalguy
NYMetalguy
2 posts
Peasant

Won't load for me!

AXG_Insanity
AXG_Insanity
1 posts
Nomad

It won't pop up the coins to buy the newspaper

Showing 1-10 of 10