ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Blank screen bug on all games

5 2876
ShotGunRaids
ShotGunRaids
3 posts
Farmer

Before i had this bug all the games on the site seemed to be working well but now everytime i click on a game to play there is just a blank screen, no loading just a blank screen. Please help fix this bug so i can start to play on Armor Games again.

• 5 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@ShotGunRaids what extensions and browser are you using? Do you have adblock?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

@boppins I'm actually having the same problem, but only in Firefox (Chrome works fine). No extensions enabled here and I tried reinstalling the Flash player. It just started happening yesterday when I went to try out Humanoid Space Race.

EDIT: I just wanted to make sure any game I tried wouldn't load, and it's working now. Even HSR. Ummm... thanks, boppins?

ShotGunRaids
ShotGunRaids
3 posts
Farmer

Same here Moegreche the games are working now for some reason, btw im using firefox and have an adblocker Boppins.

Intercat
Intercat
1 posts
Farmer

This happens to me on and off, totally at random. Restarting computer and logging in waiting for full computer response between every step may help. I also have Firefox with adblock.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hi guys,

If you guys run into this again, can you guys try and load the games using a private window and see if this is happening. If it is can we get the version of the browser and confirmation that you have enabled Flash as most browsers have this disabled as a default. Also knowing what games or pages you are visiting will help us with doing some testing on our end.

-RP

Showing 1-5 of 5