ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Help! Sonny never arrived :(

6 2897
Sherminox
Sherminox
3 posts
Jester

I didn't get the new Sonny code of steam I won from the giveaway in armorgames (I really apreciate to be one of the winners ) and i'm wondering if someone could give me an answer if they didn't arrive or what happened.
My email attached is willyponka@hotmail.com

• 6 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Did you check your spam folder like the instructions say? Might've gone there

*EDIT* nvm, if you changed your email after you won, it's fairly obvious why it won't be there

Sherminox
Sherminox
3 posts
Jester

I did changed the e-mail, because the one i had before was deleted years ago (outlook recognize the old e-mail as non-existant). If they send the code there, it wasn't even possible to recieve that. So I actually don't know what to do.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @Sherminox,

As this is account related, I'm a little limited on being able to discuss this with you in a public location. With that said, if you can please enter a help request from https://armorgames.com/contact/ and include the following in your request I'll be able to work with you one-on-one.

• An email address that you have access to (this email should not be linked to another Armor Games account)
  • Your old (now defunct) email
  • Your date of birth

Once you've sent in the help request, go ahead and post here with the help request #. This will be sent to the email address that you enter on the help page. Please do not share this information in this post. Doing so may cause someone else to attempt to contact us and pretend to be you.

I'll verify the account with you and contact @doradorabobora and work with her to get your key sent to you.

Thanks and I'll be on the look out for your contact.

[Edit: Fixed my list tags. Oops!]

-RP

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Hey folks, I am out for the day, but I will rectify this when I get home. I apologize for the delay, launching a new game is very hectic, so I appreciate the reminder.

Sherminox
Sherminox
3 posts
Jester

Thanks a lot! I've already sent a request via ag/contact, so I'll be patient and wait.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @Sherminox,

I've followed up with your contact. If you can check your email when you have some time, your code should be waiting for you.

-RP

Showing 1-6 of 6