ForumsSupport ForumMy Social Connect Buttons Don't Work

2 2388
TheCajunPhoenix
TheCajunPhoenix
3 posts
Nomad

I keep getting this message Status: Expired when I check on my Armor Games account's connectivity to my Facebook account and it says Reconnect. Yet my Armor Games account is still connected to my Facebook account because I can still log in via my Facebook account.

And a window will not open when I try to connect my Armor Games account to my Twitter account. What gives?

Zendesk refuses to let me reset my password or answer my questions.

• 2 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I'll loop in @boppins to see if he knows anything about this.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @TheCajunPhoenix,

I'll make a note that Facebook Connect seems to be acting up. We've had a few reports of this happening at times, but other times it seems to be working just fine. If you can get us a screenshot of the error window, that will help us to know if this is happening on the Facebook side of the authentication or not.

When this happened to me a few months back, I was able to click on the Facebook link after closing the window and it logged me in the second time. That is something that you can try for now. If not, do you recall if you set up a password for our site after signing up?

Just a note, the Zendesk email is how we communicate with you once you have submitted a help request on our site. It is not linked to your account so it doesn't have a way to reset your password. You would need to request the password reset from our forgotten password page.

Thanks!

Showing 1-2 of 2