ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Kingdom Rush Frontiers online save glitch

1 3067
GarfeildTheCat
GarfeildTheCat
1 posts
Peasant

kingdom rush frontiers takes me back to sign in (while im logged in) when i try to make a new online save. Kinda makes getting half the heroes impossible.

• 1 Reply
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello lover of lasagna and hater of Mondays!

Now that I have that out my system @GarfeildTheCat, we've had some reports of this happening to players, but so far we haven't found steps that we can follow to cause this to happen every time. We do have some general steps that so far have worked for most everyone that has reported this.

• Log out of the site and shut down your browser completely.
  • Then please relaunch your browser.
  • Instead of using a bookmark, or going to a specific game's page, please go to our login page - https://armorgames.com/login
  • Enter your ID and password. You'll see you are logged in at the top of the page as normal
  • Please head over to the game that you were trying to play via the link under "My Games" or by searching for "Kingdom Rush Frontiers" in the "Search Games" field above the forum link
  • Let the game fully load
  • You should see you are already logged into the game and it should allow you to access the saves correctly now

Can you give these a shot and let me know if this doesn't work for you? I'd also like to ask if this is happening for every save or a specific save slot.

-RP

Showing 1-1 of 1