ForumsForum GamesYou Are Invited To Play An RPG game with me :D

22 11227
SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

Welcome and this may seem like spam for a little bit (especially with the "you are invited" part), but it isn't. First of all I would like to welcome you. ( whoever you are lol.) Second, is how to play. To play you have to first put in something like *Walks in creepily* or *walks in, then makes weird gestures*. You will then say something like "Hey how ya doing" or anything that is talking (unless you don't want to talk). You will then say *exits room* and things like that (etc.) Hope to see you make an RPG with me !

• 22 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Does every post have to be in the Enter/Speak/Exit format?

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

Sorry for not posting back. It does not have to be. Only after chatting, or before chatting.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

*Barges through the door and breaks it* Hello, ladies and gentlemen. *Poises self*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*Fixes broken door, then after a few seconds of appreciating a good repair, proceeds to kick it down open* Freeze! FBI!!! Drop all your weapo~ Oh hey Sai!

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

hey Ni

I guess this is CT100 without the CT100.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

A CT100 without the counting?! This is lunacy! Complete madness, I say! *kicks door back into it's correct position and punches out of the door*

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

*Barges into house* What in Hell's name is going on here?!

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

*Teleports in* How's it going everybody?

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

WHAT? Socializing is going on here, @SpiritTaker xD

It's 4AM, you could say both good and bad. How're you?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*Crashes through window, then uses phone* Hello? Is this Windows? yeah I need you to get an exact replica of the window I crashed *takes picture of the window and sends* What do you mean you don't have that? You don't sell windows?! *throws phone outside window*

I'm sorry @SpiritTaker, I'm taking your spirits *grabs alcoholic drinks*

I'm as fien as fien will ever be wookie xD

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

This is looking a lot like the you're banned thread crossed with OBJECTION! Chaos Edition
*swipes some of the spirits back from Nietz and takes a swig* Anyhbody kniw what we;ree doijng hrere??<

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Probably just being alive and talking, but you should never trust me. *drinks cough syrup*

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

What?! This is so not a you're banned thread!
This is an "Enter-in-a-crazy-way-then-talk-then-probably-leave-in-a-ridiculous-way-thread"

I trust you Sai *breaks bottle* But don't come near me with that cough syrup... I don't trust that cough syrup.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Yeah, you better not. That cough syrup is very extreme, I'd say.
does this qualify as a Tavern duplicate?
I have some leftover glowy drink from an adventure.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

A tavern duplicate? Hmmmmm.... kind of
Ooooo glowy drink! Let me have some!

Showing 1-15 of 22