kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

i think it was and wrong forum

Greaper1243
Greaper1243
19 posts
Nomad

I really dont think this exactly an approiate conversation for a video game fourum

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Everyone, a moderator will move this, so no need to continuously say that it needs to be moved.

9/11 was most definately not a conspiracy because there is video evidence, and my father is an eye witness. His office was in the Pentagon, but luckily, it was on the opposite side from where the plane hit. I don't see why some people think this is a conspiracy.

icer2312
icer2312
9 posts
Nomad

SUSS

kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

w8 suss like suspect??? im lost lol

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

SUSS?

What do you mean by that word, ? =o.

Thanks, for that message Estel.
Maybe a link to the video evidence, please?

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

Maybe, is Succck or... Suspicious, or Suspect, we must wait a respond from icer.

And the evidence video of Estel.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

This doesn't belong here and this might get locked soon.

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

We continue talking, during we wait a Moderator come, and move it to is proper place, maybe they not got any place here.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Just so you people saying it was the wrong forum, it's not, this forum is strictly for World Events, Politics, Religion, etc. if anything your in the wrong forums also your comments should be flagged, if you are going to flag this post don't spam the chat saying you are going to flag it, just flag it and leave, your only creating spam and making it harder on the mods and admins and the wonderful job they are doing, if you have anymore questions go into the suggestions/support forum, there are post from admins and mods there that give you rules and regulations of the Armor Games site and forums if you are looking for gaming chat, try flash games maybe or gaming systems/PC forum, thank you. My personal opinion of 9/11 is yes I think it was a conspiracy, used to frighten the united states population into leaning on the government even more for protection etc.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Also mods/admins this chat should be locked now because all it is is spam, look at the first page of comments and my point is proven, sorry for posting twice but I just noticed this, thank you.
Sincerely, im_tha_man

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Also mods/admins this chat should be locked now because all it is is spam

They could just delete all of the spam posts and keep the thread open.

Anyways, I do believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. There are just too many unanswered questions about it. "Why was there really no evidence of a plane found at the Pentagon?" "Why did people say they heard multiple explosions inside the building?" "Why did Flight 93 (the plane that was supposed to hit the White House) supposedly land at an airport?" "Why are some of these hijackers still alive?" "Why doesn't the government update the list taking off the live hijackers?" I could ask many more questions but I figure you get the point.
dmccoy25
dmccoy25
66 posts
Nomad

There is no way that 9/11 was a conspiracy. This would make America comparable to Saddam Hussein, as we would have both killed thousands of our own citizens for no reason. Many of the unanswered questions may be suspicious, but there is probably an explanation. I just don't see why we would kill thousands of innocent people purely to go to war with Afghanistan.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Why was Bush HAPPENING TO BE IN A SCHOOL NEARBY THAT EXACT SAME DAY?!??!

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Bush was in a school in Florida. People in the Muslim religion Misinterpreted the Koran(Like all other religions) to say that after the battle of Mecca that killing religions with upper figure Idols will lead you to Martyrdom.

Some people were misinformed and made a decision to use the information.

Don't say there isn't a religion without misinformed negativity. They all are and the closest one without it is hinduism.

9/11 was just a big scare and tragedy, but it's working, your scared. Haha.

Showing 1-15 of 29