124 posts
Nomad

was 9/11 a conspiracy? I dont think it is but lots of ppl say it is

• 29 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

the plane that was supposed to hit the white house was the flight that fought back wasn't it and also one of my friends was watching some 9/11 stuff by the pentagon and the was no plane debris and he said he saw a scrap of metal from a missile or bomb he thinks saying property of the us army

Ardaius
Ardaius
12 posts
Nomad

J4son is right. Some Muslims are misinformed to perform horrible acts like suicide bombing etc. and this is portraying a bad image on other Muslims who do nothing except lead normal lives and help their friends, family and neighbours.

As to whether 9/11 is a conspiracy or not, I'm not sure. Planes did hit the building although I don't understand why the WTC just collapsed. Surely the upper levels were damaged but why did the whole structure come down just like that?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I don't understand why the WTC just collapsed.

I am more confused about WTC 7. This building was not even hit by a plane yet it magically came down at freefall speed.
sammontague
sammontague
32 posts
Nomad

it is it was made by the germans as a new world war 3 act lols

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

i dont know. between the dollar bills with 9/11 thing on it and people saying that we dont have prof, i kinda do think it is a conspiracy. but i dont know for sure so i wont draw any conclusions. and for all these people who say "it is a conspiracy" or "of coarse not, it is not" you shouldnt draw conclusions. how do you know for sure. none of you are part of the government or any thing like that.

P.S i had a thing like this a while ago and they locked it. just giving you all a heads up that they might lock this!!!

The_Comedian
The_Comedian
29 posts
Nomad

I'm only going post once in this thread because I have a very strong opinion on the matter. 9/11 was NOT a conspiracy.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

just one more thing. i just read J4sons coment and it think he's right. some Muslims are very bad for suicide bombing. i remember long time ago in junior year we studied them. they are the most peaceful people in history and the religion is pure beauty. when i was done studying it was hard to believe that muslims did it, even the suicide ones. J4son changed my mind a little.

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

As to whether 9/11 is a conspiracy or not, I'm not sure. Planes did hit the building although I don't understand why the WTC just collapsed. Surely the upper levels were damaged but why did the whole structure come down just like that?

If you have say a 100 story building, and the top 40 stories all suffer structural damage from fire to the point where they collapse, then all that weight will be shifted which in turn may cause damage to the structural integrity of the bottom 60 stories, perhaps to the point where they too collapse. It's not all that hard to imagine that what happened at the WTC could have caused a complete collapse.

they are the most peaceful people in history and the religion is pure beauty.

The entire Christian religion is based on things like peace and understanding. However, that didn't stop things like the Crusades from happening. Just because a religion is full of good messages and hope doesn't mean that every person who follows that religion will also be a good person.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

Thats what is my point!!!! some of the people like suicide bombers and other people arent good people. but im just saying that people say all of them are bad people and thats not true. and im not saying that christians are bad. it is also based on peace and great messages. im not saying that they are bad!!

Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

click HERE to watch a video on Youtube about why there were no planes in 9/11.

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Its really amazing how people suspect so much...There is no way that so many videos got changed...And how about the witnesses?They just decided lets all pretend a plane hit the building???Yeah right...Why do people have such a hard time believing things...

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Why do people have such a hard time believing things...

It is hard for me to believe this was not a conspiracy because the government never answered our questions. Bush and Cheney actually met each other before talking to the press. Also, the witnesses were actually saying they heard many bombs go off. It was obvious planes had hit the buildings. The Pentagon is questionable though since the engines should always be left behind no matter what.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Why do people have such a hard time believing things...

Because most will lie and scam, and we know this. If I have unanswered questions, well then...
Showing 16-29 of 29