ForumsNews and Feedback[Solved] 5th Planet Games MMOs - Age of Heroes Conquest, Curio Quest, Dawn of the Dragons

22 21599
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

I apologize that I was out sick when these three games begin to cause some difficulties for our players. So there was a delay in my posting the news here. During the time I was out of the office, there were a number of posts about these games posted in the support forum, direct questions to the mods, support contacts, and even some emails. We appreciate your passion and the concerns for the games!

As this is an ongoing issue I wanted to make sure that this news is also shared here as many of you may not look at the support forums first.

At this time we are in contact with the developer (5th Planet Games) to work on getting the issues resolved. What I know is that the issue is something we cannot resolve ourselves and we have taken steps to help prevent a poor experience for those players that may be impacted. The steps we took have regrettably caused the three games to have gone "missing" from player's favorite games list as an example, but the games themselves are still available with the direct links (below).

As MrDayCee mentioned here if you already have created an account with these three games you can access the games directly from the following links,

Direct Links:

We will continue to contact the developers and hope that we hear back from them soon. Once we hear any news I'll keep you posted by responding to this post.

-RP

Need some TL;DR? We've contacted the developers to get help to resolve the issues as we can't do it ourselves. The games are not gone, but you need to use a direct link to access the games while this is ongoing (links above).

I'll respond to this post once I hear anything.

Being sick is no fun and I wasn't in the office to make this post before now.

• 22 Replies
101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

I guess I'm confused....if you have direct links then why can't those be used to fix the broken links?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@101moses101 A problem at our back-end makes that we can not display these games on other parts of the website at this moment... sorry for the inconvenience.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

As it's been about a week, I'm just following up to let you know that we do not have any updates to share. At the moment we are still waiting to hear back from the devlopers.

-RP

Hellfiresoldier
Hellfiresoldier
11 posts
Jester

Sorry to hear that.
But I know you all do your very best.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

Just wanted to follow up and mention that there are no new updates that I can offer you. Communication is still pending.

-RP

101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

Don't play the game myself but clicked the link for Curio Quest out of curiosity and it's not working, get "Ooops! We can't find that!" instead.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I just checked and the link loads for me @101moses101 ...

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

Do want me to go over to 5pg website and let them know from like people like Mouse that Dawn of the Dragons is not up on ArmorGames?

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

Cause its possible if I go onto Devs den in game and start asking around in whats going on I`ll probably find an answer pretty fast.

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

I`ll be talking to multiple monitors on chat that way monitors who do communicate to Devs know whats going on over there I hope that helps.

- I need nothing more then a sword and a all your Volatile Potion you have. Cause its Hograk season and I ran out Cake.

101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

@MrDayCee, still get the Oops! page & can't be my cookies as I had never even been to that game.

https://s21.postimg.org/h3233lud3/Screenshot.png

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Calibrate We're still looking into this, but thank you for the offer to help.

@101moses101 Then there must be a problem on your end, because I have tried opening the links in the OP of this thread through multiple browsers and they work each time...

iWumbo3000
iWumbo3000
10 posts
Peasant

Hi, is Armorgames trying to kill the playerbase of 5th planet games?
Not enough new players means we cannot reach community goals!
Is there some dispute over money perhaps?

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

If anything does come up Mr.DayCee I would love to know. If not I will keep on waiting patiently and respect what ever results come out of this.

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

Any knew news about any of these games returning to Favs? If not then it would be nice to have clear answer on the subject of these games not returning to Favs. Cause its know been over a month, and realistically a company usually good at replying back to business to business. I`m just honestly waiting for more information then has already been given which has been little. I'am hoping by posting this you will give me and other people who play this game a little bit more clear picture on what going on. Hopefully this fits with in the terms and conditions on this sight and that is all.

Showing 1-15 of 22