ForumsNews and Feedback[Solved] 5th Planet Games MMOs - Age of Heroes Conquest, Curio Quest, Dawn of the Dragons

22 21598
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

I apologize that I was out sick when these three games begin to cause some difficulties for our players. So there was a delay in my posting the news here. During the time I was out of the office, there were a number of posts about these games posted in the support forum, direct questions to the mods, support contacts, and even some emails. We appreciate your passion and the concerns for the games!

As this is an ongoing issue I wanted to make sure that this news is also shared here as many of you may not look at the support forums first.

At this time we are in contact with the developer (5th Planet Games) to work on getting the issues resolved. What I know is that the issue is something we cannot resolve ourselves and we have taken steps to help prevent a poor experience for those players that may be impacted. The steps we took have regrettably caused the three games to have gone "missing" from player's favorite games list as an example, but the games themselves are still available with the direct links (below).

As MrDayCee mentioned here if you already have created an account with these three games you can access the games directly from the following links,

Direct Links:

We will continue to contact the developers and hope that we hear back from them soon. Once we hear any news I'll keep you posted by responding to this post.

-RP

Need some TL;DR? We've contacted the developers to get help to resolve the issues as we can't do it ourselves. The games are not gone, but you need to use a direct link to access the games while this is ongoing (links above).

I'll respond to this post once I hear anything.

Being sick is no fun and I wasn't in the office to make this post before now.

• 22 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey guys,

I still don't have any specific details that I can share with you. The last update that I had was that we are still waiting for a response to some information that we've asked the developers.

I know that this is frustrating for everyone. I wanted to thank you guys all for being constructive with your posts!

-RP

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello, everyone!

The team that is working with 5th Planet Games has been able to get the core problems that have come up in the past sorted out. If you are not already seeing the games back on your favorite games list and some of the other features that had become caught up in the troubleshooting issues previously.

Thank you guys for your understanding as we worked on getting these games and the fixes in!

-RP

aptemkrasd
aptemkrasd
1 posts
Jester

Thank you

101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

The 5th Planet Games have disappeared again....

Ironfury
Ironfury
2 posts
Peasant

Frustrating. Lot of work to play Dawn.

Ironfury
Ironfury
2 posts
Peasant

Seriously, would be nice to get them back to favs

iWumbo3000
iWumbo3000