ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] Adobe Flash dies at the end of 2020

2 7627
hexo_ag
hexo_ag
8 posts
Justiciar

https://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2017/07/adobe-flash-update.html

In less than 3 years, adobe will cease to be updated and not distributed anymore. What will become of all the games under that type of programs, and portals like armor games ?

• 2 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

There are projects being worked on that will allow flash games to continue to be playable. It will probably involve a desktop application of some kind. But the good news is that the majority of web-based-games that are being worked on today are actually HTML5, so we will continue to have free games on the website.

doby_zaki
doby_zaki
1 posts
Nomad

I am a little bit concern as Hexo too. I have been playing this new game "Dead Maze" which is totally a flash game. I really don't want to lose my favorite game forever. There has no much talk about this in the game's company, Atelier801 forums. The only thing i know the standalone version of the game will stay after 2020. Can you tease a little more how will we able to play Flash games after 2020? Will you allow Dead Maze players from Armorgames to transfer their accounts to Atelier801 Standalone, which is hard to ask?

Showing 1-2 of 2