ForumsForum GamesWhat would you do if...

54 19729
Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

What would you do in different situations? Answer the situation that the person before you has written and then write your own for the next person to answer....
Have fun

• 54 Replies
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I'd choose either and never play them again because they're both boring

What would you do if you knew the world would end within a week?

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

i would eat what i liked and live in luxury for the last week

what would you do if you arrived LATE to an important meeting and found yourself without a shirt...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I would say that somebody had poured a coffee on my shirt so I've needed to take it off. Then I would flex the muscles xD

What would you do if u saw a stranger was needing a hitchhike on a very desolated road in the forest?

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

Burn in Hell

What would you change your name to?

carlosbomb
carlosbomb
42 posts
Jester

i would change my name to "none of your business" then go laugh at people who ask me my name

what would you do if you had to sit on a chair on fire and lick the frozen chair or sit on the frozen chair and lick the chair on fire? (hard decision?)

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

the second option.... if i had to....

if you could have anything in the world right now... what would it be

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hmm right now it would be a pizza with mushrooms, chicken, tuna, ham and double cheese becaue I'm so hungry xD

What would you do if you saw a thief running away with old woman's purse? You are 20 metres from the old woman, on the same side of the street and the thief is crossing the road aiming to disappear in the side lanes. He's fast.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I'd try to run behind him, or call the police... wish I could do better
[I wonder if that actually happened to PLGuy? ]

What would you do if you were seriously bored from like, everything?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

No it didn't happen to me fortunately ^^ I would start doing jogging or swimming regulary, cause it's healthy and it's easy to set goals in doing sports and it gives more energy to every activity.

What would you choose from every existing occupation as the job of your dreams? Edit: And why? xD

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Well, I like being a scientist, just because there's a small possibility that I could help somebody or help in order to cure an illness. That's all what matters in the end.

What would you do if you could have any superpower?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Sleep. As someone who could do anything forgetting everything would do.

If there is no consequences, would you become a villain or hero?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

A hero, it's much more deeply gratifying to be kind.

If you were the leader of an entire country, would you chose to bring others up to be your equals, to lead with you?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I would choose to bring only one person to be my equal, namely my wife. Too many commanders is worse than lack of commanders.

What would you do, if you saw an UFO spaceship near your home in the middle of the night?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I would freak out, call 911 and then sit and quietly watch it until the authorities arrived.

What would you do if you found a stray dog in the middle of nowhere?

nousername757
nousername757
493 posts
Nomad

I would adopt it. and then immediately regret my decision because I own 2 cats.

What would you do if the portal gun was real?

Showing 16-30 of 54