ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Exit Path : Can't play online anymore

8 8472
clegeux
clegeux
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm a long time player of the game exit path, but since a few days, it appears we can't play online anymore, saying "connecting to server" forever (maybe the servers are down?).
I'd like to know if anyone knows if this problem could be solved or not.
Thanks

• 8 Replies
Thomas_Bent
Thomas_Bent
19 posts
Farmer

It's highly unlikely that it's a problem only affecting you, I jumped in as a guest with no luck and several comments below the game mention the same thing.

Hopefully it's just maintenance and they will get back up in a timely fashion.

FollowTheWhiteRabbit
FollowTheWhiteRabbit
1 posts
Nomad

Apparently it's been roughly a week that nobody can play the game anymore online. We'd appreciate Armor Games to provide some information about it. (Xakaze here btw, can't login with my main account for some reason)

TheFallenAngel33
TheFallenAngel33
2 posts
Nomad

Yes, in general the problem has affected everyone in general (including me), but I spotted a comment on the games' comments sections saying that 'the servers are down until the 3rd week of August', if that's the case, I'm more than happy to sit back and wait although I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this comment, for now, we could try to email the AG authorities to see if they can solve it, it will be back hopefully.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey folks,

To help me look into this further, I'd like to confirm this error happens while trying to play the multiplayer correct? Or are some of you having problems with the uniplayer game as well?

Thanks!

-RP

TheFallenAngel33
TheFallenAngel33
2 posts
Nomad

Hey RP,

This error happens while trying to play multiplayer only.(There haven't been any complains about problems with uniplayer).

-TFA33

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hi guys,

The team looked into this and it looks like the problem that was causing this is outdated servers. At the moment there are no plans to replace the servers, but if I hear any different news I will be sure to keep everyone updated!

I wish I had better news to share.

-RP

Dazzamimu567
Dazzamimu567
1 posts
Nomad

We want multiplayer back!

pedro6544
pedro6544
1 posts
Nomad

For playing the game with online mode, you have to make an account with CRM Development Company and at the time of playing the game you have to log in to play, and if you have any issue to play with online, you may contact to above mentioned

Showing 1-8 of 8